Rescue

It's been a while since I was gifted the notebook, but almost as soon as I got it, I put myself to work on new ideas and plans in it. I kept that notebook safer than anything I've ever owned in my life.

I was trying to draw the outfit, but all ideas were to no avail. All the designs were terrible, so I took a small break from drawing. I put my pencil down and closed my journal, placing it in my drawer under many supplies.

I got up and walked over to my dresser and took out my usual training clothing which consisted of black sweatpants, a light-blue t-shirt, and some red sneakers that were a little too worn-out for my taste. Quickly, I put on the clothes and locked my door so my mom wouldn't come inside my room as I was out right after yelling from my room that I was going to be taking a nap.

Opening the window of my room, I took in a large breath before swinging to the next-door building's roof as I, now, routinely did. Since I had no quirk and could easily get injured after a fall from this height, I did my best to only stay in areas that seemed safe enough to walk on, though sometimes I felt reckless and went through other areas I maybe shouldn't.

As I was balancing near the edge of a pointy roof, I noticed how the sky was cloudy and dark once more. The weather lately had been rainy and cloudy, but more cloudy than rainy.

I kept jumping around until I heard a low grumble of thunder in the distance before and it just so casually started raining immediately.

"Really...?" I cursed at myself for not checking the weather before going out as I usual.

Maybe it was due to my newfound tiredness lately or the fact that I pulled an all-nighter studying for my Algebra test for earlier today. Training and planning started to take-up a lot of my time nowadays, more than I had expected it to.

There was a light breeze making slight goosebumps arise from my bare skin due to it being soaked. The breeze pushed my green curls back, but so was the rain which kept getting in my eyes, no matter how hard I shielded them.

As I was making my way back home, the rain started to pour down heavier.

'I really should have checked the weather.' I grumbled, taking another step forward into a puddle formed on the roof.

As I slipped, I felt the breath from my lungs get caught up a state of fright and panic.

The feeling of falling felt all too familiar. There was no one to save me now as I fell from the four-story tall building.

I screamed and flailed my arms around as I stared up at the dark sky as water poured down from it, then nothing.

Just darkness.

~

My eyes slowly opened but everything looked blurry.

My body was then in an underwhelming amount of pain, and my head ached like never before. It all felt as if I had just fallen off a building or gotten my shit rocked by a tow-truck.

Grunting, I sat up examining my surroundings once my vision cleared. I appeared to be in a bed of some sorts. I was still too out of it to really comprehend my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I asked myself out loud.

"NURSE!" I heard a woman yell, causing me to flinch as my head started to pound in pain from the loudness.

Three women then came rushing over to my bed wearing nurse outfits, all checking monitors by my bed I hadn't noticed until then. They spoke to eachother incoherently which only made me more confused.