Candy Apples And Art

"So this kid will take care of Eri?" Asked Overhaul, tilting his head slightly as he pointed at me.

Shigaraki nodded and pointed over at me. "He's one of our most important members, so having him here means that both our teams could combine and form an alliance. If we fail, you can do with him as you like." He looked in my direction to which I only nodded in approval.

"Seems a bit unfair for him." Overhaul leant his head on his gloved hand. "His life is on your hands."

"Which is why we're placing him in your care. As a peace offering in a way."

"Did he agree to these terms?" Asked the brunette.

"I did." I agreed. "I came up with the idea, actually."

"Oh really?" He said with a bewildered expression. He got up and stared Shigaraki down. "Then I guess we'll be allies from now on, Tomura Shigaraki."

"Guess we will." The light haired male got up, turning to leave. "But don't think this means that you rule over us. We do as we want as long as it doesn't bring any of us down."

"Does the kid stay here?"

"He has free roam, but he'll usually stay here." Shigaraki clarified.

"I see..." Overhaul trailed off before turning to me. "Follow me. I'll introduce you to her."

Shigaraki bid me goodbye before he left to do his own thing. I followed Overhaul down a series of hallways. The halls were a sparkling form of clean that it almost made me blind. The smell of cleaning products littered the hall causing me to cover my nose in disgust.

"This is where she stays." Overhaul stopped at the door before unlocking it. "I'll give you a spare key later. All you have to do is watch over her so she doesn't escape or do anything stupid." I looked into the dark room, where a small figure was pressed against the wall.

"There's a button on the wall. Press it if you need anything." He finished before closing the door and leaving.

I stepped into the room, turning on a lamp. The figure shielded her eyes and cried, attempting to push herself further against the wall.

"H-Hello...!" I waved awkwardly, sitting on the floor. She didn't move or speak. The room was silent other than the girl's heavy crying. "What's your name?"

She looked up from her huddled and shuddering form. She didn't say anything, but rather observed me from a distance.

She was wearing a tattered white gown that had blood stains and other things stuck to the fabric. Her hair was a long, snowy-white mess of curls. Her eyes were bright red like Shigaraki's. Her arms were bandaged to a worrisome extent. There was a little horn sticking from her forehead. Her eyes were puffy from crying and her face was tear stained.

The girl opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Can I sit with you?" I asked. I could tell she was fragile and I had to be gentle with her or we'd never get along since she could fear me.

She nodded and weakly got up, slowly walking over in my direction. I smiled and caught her as she was about to fall. She tensed under my touch. "It's okay! I won't hurt you!"

She cried, hugging my neck. "Th...Than..k- hero...!" She managed to say with a hoarse voice.

I tensed at the name but brushed it off. "No problem."

We sat and awkwardly played games together before she relaxed around me a bit. We played a few simple games like Candy Land before I started to teach her other games like checkers and card games Compress taught me. After we got bored of those games, we switched over to playing with her dolls since she felt comfortable enough to let me touch her favorite toys.