After the incident

They sent us home almost immediately after the villains left, but before that we got sent to Recovery Girl, a sweet old lady who's quirk was to heal injuries. She placed a kiss on a few of my wounds, making them feel less painful.
I thanked her with a smile and left to go catch up with Todoroki.
He greeted me with a wave, his face still plastered with a serious look.
"How's your wrist and leg?" I asked him.
"It's less in pain. Recovery Girl said to wait half an hour for my injury to go away." He replied sternly, glancing at his hand.
"I see..." I mumbled. "I hope it gets better!" I said in a cheerful tone, my face carrying a small smile with it.
He gave me a very small smile back.
After our very small conversation, Uraraka chirped in and asked us if we wanted to go and hang out tomorrow. "You know...? After the whole- or most, actually- trauma from today has passed?" She pressed both of her index fingers together as she looked to the side awkwardly.
"I guess I could go? Depends on how overprotective my mom feels of me that day though." I stated with a small shrug.
Todoroki just looked at her and sighed, not saying a word to reply to her request.
"I'll message you if we can hang out though!" I said with a thumbs-up, which managed to make her seem even more excited. Her brown eyes widening in surprise and excitement. A big smile plastered on her as well.
Todoroki looked at the ground to his right side with a questioning look. He moved the top of his right shoe on the ground. He made a huffing sound as he shrugged again.
I tugged at his torn shirt's sleeve, opposite to the side he was looking down at. "You wanna go Todoroki-Kun?" I asked him. Me tugging on his sleeve seemed to have caught him off-guar, as he kind of twitched at my contact with his arm.
"I'll see if I can make it." He stated, still looking at the ground.
"That's good enough in my book!" Cheered Uraraka.
"Where do we meet and what time?" I asked her.
She put her hand on her chin and thought about it. "Here! Give me your phone!" She said as she extended her hand out to me.
I nodded, and very hesitantly, gave it to her.
"Unlock it silly!" She giggled.
"O-Oh! R-Right!" I stuttered.
Todoroki was still silent.
I typed out my password and it unlocked, revealing my home-screen wallpaper. It was just plain black with a small, drawn picture of Katsudon (my favorite food by the way!) on the middle. She clicked the contacts list and added her number there. I'm surprised she didn't notice the very little amount of contacts. By very little I mean like five or six numbers.
Not including hers.
"Text me and tell me it's you, then I'll give you the details after I've come up with something!" She smiled wide, a bit of pink plastered across her cheeks.
"Will do! If Todoroki changes his mind, I'll even give him the info through text since I already have his number."
She nodded and waved at us goodbye before jogging away towards a pink haired girl.
I groaned and looked up in agony.
"I wanna go shower so badly!" I said in annoyance.
Todoroki just looked at me confused.
"Why's that? Did you not shower at all today?"
"No! No! No! I did- it's just that I'm covered in blood, dirt, sand, and sweat. I also smell like a garbage truck from all the sweating..." I corrected him.
He simply just looked at me and nodded.
"What?" I felt confused when I saw him nod. "Do I really smell that bad?" I lifted up my arm and smelled myself to see if I was that smelly.
I heard a quiet laugh and looked up at the red-and-white haired boy in front of me.
He was sustaining a laugh, covering up his mouth with his fist, thumb folded near his mouth.
What was he laughing at? Was it at me? Maybe I look ridiculous? Maybe someone is doing something silly behind me?
I turned and saw nothing dumb enough to make him even smile. I also looked to my sides and everything but saw nothing.

It was me.

I was the one making him laugh.
"What's so funny?" I asked a bit hurt since I had done nothing to let him make fun of me.
"N-Nothing-" He cleared his throat in an attempt to hide the fact that he was trying too hard not to laugh.
"Tell me!" I exclaimed now wanting to know why. I didn't yell it out in anger or anything.
He calmed down. "You just smelled your armpit for no reason whatsoever in front of a bunch of people."
I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.
'HOLLY SHIT! I REALLY DID THAT AND FORGOT THAT THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE NEAR ME, AND NOT JUST TODOROKI-KUN AND ME WERE HERE! OH MY GOD! WHO ELSE SAW THAT?! THEY BETTER NOT HAVE FILMED ACCIDENTALLY OR LAUGHED EITHER! THAT WOULD BE THE END OF ME OH MY GOODNESS HELP MEEEEEEE!!' I rambled in a panic to myself in my own head when a soft grip on both of my shoulders was felt.