Gone.

(I did say that the whole story hasn't gotten traumatizing enough yet, didn't I? And it gets better after this I swear! No more trauma for a while! This is actually plot related don't kill me!!)

A few day have passed and Elise said she found somewhere to stay at with a friend and that she was extremely grateful for the offer, but had to kindly deny it. I was okay with that and told her to at least talk to me from time to time. We also finally finished our written exams as well as the other exam where we had to fight in pairs against one of the teachers in a random setting. I had to fight alongside Uraraka to defeat Thirteen. They were hard to beat and we barely passed the battle. All Might popped in and had to fight Kaachan and Aoyama, if it wasn't for Bakugo's strong quirk and quick thinking, they would've lost.

In class after the tiring exams, Aizawa-sensei announced that we were all going to go to the summer camp. Everyone was ecstatic over the news, especially the classmates that failed the exams in the physical portion since no one miraculously failed the written one.

"The Forest Lodge was a boot camp to begin with." Aizawa explained. "So the students who failed are the ones who need it the most." He did an unsettling sort-of smile. "It was a logical ruse!"

"A LOGICAL RUSE?!" Everyone erupted into chatter.

Iida had to rant about how he saw it as unfit and how UA always did stuff like this, which I decided to block out of my mind since it was none of my interest. I leant my head on my hand and yawned. It was boring to say the least. For the rest of the class I zoned-out as usual, only chiming in to the lesson from time-to-time.

After class I looked over the sheet that included the info on the trip. 'This looks interesting...'

"WE SHOULD GO TO THE MALL AGAIN!" Hagakure exclaimed, jumping around in the air excitedly; or her uniform at least.

Denki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Mineta, Mina, and a few others from the last time we went to the mall agreed since we needed to buy things for the camp that we didn't already own.

Shoto looked at us apologetically. I walked over to him and placed my hand over his shoulder in a comforting manner, or as close as it could get to that. "I know you go and visit your mom on you free days." I waved my phone in my hand. "You can text me whatever you want me to get you for camp you don't already have and I'll get it for you." He gave me one of those ghost smiles of his and nodded, not saying a word.

~

The mall trip was short. It was the same as last time, but without the whole encounter with my boss Shigaraki. I bought a few snacks and stuff I'd be using during the short trip to the camp. Nothing too exciting going on lately.

I got home again and the once warm and lively home full of chatter and laughter from time-to-time had died. It was always quiet and felt cold so I did my best to get out of there when I felt suffocated by the environment. My mom didn't speak to me, and when she did, it was just few words.

I was beginning to feel like she hated me, which is why she kept herself distanced from me. I barely ever see her anymore, and I hate that, but I feel like I should let her be.

It's been weeks since I got her back, yet it still feels like she's not.

I went up to her room, softly knocking of the wooden door to her room. "...mom...?" I called out. No response. I knocked again a bit louder in case she didn't hear the first time. Silence again.

"She's probably sleeping..." I mumbled to myself, looking down and walking away to my own room.

I fell back onto my bed and sighed. My room was dark and cozy, but it felt like the res of my home.