Chapter 10~Troye's pov

"Troye! Run! Run! Troye get up!" I heard someone yelling distantly, but I get that tingly feeling in my shoulders. This one is so fucking strong. Oh god. I wish I could stop it.

"I invited my dad to come to my drama class performance of High School Musical. All of the years I have asked him to come to things like this and he has either denied or ignored me. Which is nothing new. He left my mom when I was about five. I haven't been told the reason why, but it was terrible, I'm told.

Beep. . . Beep. . . . Beep. . .

My phone notification goes off after about ten minutes after I had called my dad, but left a message.

'Hello?' I ask into the phone not knowing the Unknown number.

'Hello, son. I would love to try to make it there, and I will.'

'Dad? Is that really you?' After 11 years, he finally answers back?

'Yes. It is me. Is your mother ok with this?' Oh shit. I never told her. I got his phone number off of her phone.

'Yeah! so you're actually coming?'

'Yes. Hey buddy, I've got to go I'm going to catch a flight there in an hour. See you soon.' Oh my god. This is probably the most excited I have ever been! I get to finally see my dad!"

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

I hear a beeping sound, but it's now a different one than the other one.

I take in my surroundings and I see someone wrapped up in a blanket on a couch next to me. I'm in a hospital? Why? Observing the person more closely, I realize they actually look familiar. That's weird. I have such a weird feeling in my stomach. What the hell? I look down at my self to see that I'm basically hard.

Why the hell am I hard? What's going on? What the fuck? Why is Tyler staring off into the distance lost in his thoughts? Wait! It's Tyler! Why is he here?

"Tyler?" He snaps out of what ever it was.

"Uhuh?" He moves his head to look at me, his eyes instantly widening. I don't know if his reaction was because of how fucking deep and seductive his voice sounded or what, but it is most definitely making this situation harder.

"Troye? You're awake!"

"Ugh.. Yeah.." I say shyly. I feel myself blush. "What ha-happened?" I stutter the feeling in the pit of my stomach aching with need. God what the hell happened?

"I honestly don't know. I saw someone being kidnapped from across the park at night and I tried to get there in tim, but they were too quick and too far away. I followed behind though. By the time I got there I found you with a gun being held to your head. I-I went up be-hind t-the guy and-d twisted his n-neck. He stops by crying and rocking himself back and forth. "T-t-troye. I kil-killed a man"

A/N~ Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been writing about my life and procrastinating and watching youtube. Oh yeah and busy doing my own youtube channel! Haha! Well I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote! Love you all bunches! <333 ~J