Chapter 4~Troye's pov

I feel the familiar stinging on my shoulder now, as I begin to steal his happiness. This one felt extremely strong, and stinging more. They always do when the person is a really happy person. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

"'Tyler,' he continued in a sing-song voice. In my opinion he has the best voice, well at least out of the people I've met so far. 'Come into the living room. I have a surprise for you!'

I walk tentatively around the room to sit on the couch next to him, as directed by the patting motion of his hand. Ah, my dreamy love. I place my hands on top of his as his words slip smoothly out of his mouth. 'Close your eyes and wait till I tell you to open them.' He finished with a kiss to my cheek. I felt the couch move up and his hand move away. Already I miss his touch, it's so warm and inviting. And somehow intoxicating. How did someone like him find something to like in someone like me? This will remain a mystery forever to me. 'Open'

I open my eyes and in his arms is a kitty. I gasp at how adorable he looks with a kitty in his arms. 'Omg, no, you didn't!?'

'Yes I did. Do you like her? If not I can-'

'No! No! I love her! I can't even right now!' I squeal, but not too loud so I wouldn't scare her.

'Good!' He sat the cat down and bent over to peck me on the lips, but seeing as this was a special occasion, I tried deepening the kiss. Almost immediately I was granted with the amazing VIP one way ticket into my loves mouth. I love him so much. I love his blue eyes. His smile. And oh just all of him. I love him.'

I reopen my eyes to see that I had fallen to the ground, and Tyler, I guess his name is, shaking me lightly.

"Are you ok?" No. I'm most definitely not. My head fucking hurts, my butt hurts, my shoulder hurts, and for some odd reason my heart kind of hurts. It doesn't make sense though, I've been numb for so long. Just wanting to die and get rid of this stupid thing. I felt a single tear fall down my cheek, but I could feel more building up. I held the rest back, well for now. "Hello?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." I stutter out as another tear tumbles over the barrier and rolls down my cheek. His thumb replaced the tear quickly, though I flinch backward a little on instinct. I really don't want to steal anymore of this persons, Tyler's, happiness. He soon gets to his feet, and offers his hand to me. Reluctantly I take it, hoping and praying (to just about ever god or thing out there) that I wouldn't take anymore away from him. He pulled me up, and thankfully I didn't get anything.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I nod in response.

"Ok well see ya around!" He also added something under his breath probably not wanting me to hear it, but I did. "Or text me." He looked around before leaving out the opposite doors from where I have to go through to get to my car. My eyes lingered there for a second, but being turned another second later to see the lady clearing her throat.

"Here's your order Sir. Have a good day." I nod, and take the order from her.

I drive home with only one thing on my mind. Who was this mysterious man in his dream, thingy. Whenever I ,well technically Tyler, would look up at him his face was blurred out. Who was or is this man?

A/N~ So first of all I kind of have a story being written by my best friend about our life. How we met, how we ended (maybe) and every little thing in between. Like wow. Will you guys check it out? It's called 'Us' and she is Jaylor123 Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment! Sorry I didn't double update by the way! I got kinda busy. So an early update will just have to do. 😃 loooove y'all! ~J