Chapter 18~Troyes pov

"Troye? Are you alright to go to school tomorrow, or do you want me to can in and tell them you still don't feel too good right now?" We've done this for two days. It's nice to have a break, but I know how it will be when I get back. Overwhelming amounts of homework from every class, lots more happiness being stolen than the average day, and more people messing with me about my sexuality.

"No, Steele. I have to go back eventually. I might as well do it now." He quirks his eyebrows up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." He nods. He has been acting way better lately. I don't know why or how, but I'm starting to like it and get used to it. I really shouldn't though. It's not the safe way to live. Minimal talking and interaction with him is the best way. He's been asking me if I have needed anything like food, water, or aspirin. It's really nice to know he sorta maybe kinda cares.

I get out of bed to get ready and dressed for another day at school. I'd call it hell or prison, but that is super cliche. It's really not that bad. It's just that I hate all the people in it.

* * Time Skip To Lunch * *

Another thing I don't like about school, most of the time, is the lunch. That is why most days I don't eat it. Then the bullies come along and screw up my life.

"Hey fag. What? Not eating today? Hmm, I wonder why." He shakes me a little before pushing me to the ground.

"How was surgery? Did it hurt? Were you in so much pain that you were in tears? No? Well if you weren't then you will be after we're done." He starts kicking me in the gut. Old news. I just pray to all the gods that they don't go for my head. After several more blows to the gut and balls, someone pipes up.

"Hey, didn't he have surgery on his head?" He laughed.

"Yeah I think so. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I close my eyes because I know what's going to come and there's nothing I an do to stop it. "Go get it!"

"You better not make a sound or we'll do it more and harder." The other guy runs off and comes back with something loud clanking on the ground. A bat. I knew it. I can't take this. God not with my surgery. I wish there would be someone -anyone- that would help me. But no one knows we are her and this is happening. Who would care anyway? Exactly. I feel the first blow of the bat to my head and I scream in pain. Shit. They told me to never scream out or make any sound. "What did I say about not making a sound?!"

"You answer me when I talk to you!" I scrambled for the answer.

"You said not to or you'll do it more and harder." I barely stumble out with out crying or slurring from my busted lip.

"Yes! And what did you do?! Screamed! Now I have to punish you." Shit. No! I want to run. Scream. Yell for help. Do anything, but I can't. The other guy pins me down. It's not like I could have anyway. I'm too scared to.

I feel one more extremely painful hit to the back of my head before I pass out. Maybe I'm actually dead now. Maybe it's finally happened, but why doesn't this feel as good as i thought it would? It's over now. Why do a feel so bad?

A/N~ HI GUYS!! How are you? Whatcha doin? Do you like this chapter? No. I wouldn't either. But I hope enjoyed! Sorry it's so... How it is. I love you all and have a good day/night! <3~J