Chapter 14

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

*Bang bang*

Taehyung jolted up from his bed and fell; groaning as his head struck on the side of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly, staring at his bedroom door as he was wondering what's going on outside of his room. Gently open the door and peeked outside.

“It's Jimin by the way, we need to go somewhere today.” Jimin clarified.

“Where?” Taehyung asked.

“To meet Jin hyung.”

“Who's he?” Taehyung was curious.

“My friend, now let's go!” Jimin cheered.

“Okay... ” Taehyung sighed.

Time skip~~~

They were in the car, Taehyung head rests on the seatbelts feeling extremely unmotivated. He sighed multiple times, hinting that he is tired.

“You need to go out once for a while. It's not good to lay on the bed all the time.” Jimin sighed as he squeezes Taehyung hands and looks at him concerned.

“I know, ” Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung looked through the window, mesmerising the areas as he watched some couple holds their hands proudly. Smiles plastered on their faces; it hurts to look and watch them. He silently wished to turn back time and start from the beginning where he is still happy and okay. It's hard to move on from someone you love tenderly. Secretly fades away from your grasp and move on to some else.

Taehyung had been spaced out for a while and Jimin noticed.

“Tae? We are here, ” Jimin informed.

“Oh? Okay...” Taehyung muttered.

They got out of the car as Taehyung scanning the area, figuring where they are. They seem to be in the small cafe, hidden through the alley. The place is cosy, warm and safe. He heard a pleasant chirp of the birds through the trees and the fresh, green smell of pine and spruce was delightful. Nevertheless, it calms him a bit as he forgot about everything behind.

“How did you find this place chim?” Taehyung queried.

“Jin hyung's suggestion by the way.” He smiled.

“The area is phenomenal, ” Taehyung signified.

“Let's go inside shall we?” Jimin grinned and Taehyung nodded.

As they went inside the café, the raw and warm aroma of the coffee powder hit through their noses; Taehyung cringed a bit as he was not a fan of coffee.

“Jin hyung!” Jimin shouted at the man with a pink and fuzzy sweater.

His face was effective, perfect and indescribable; it could make people fall in love with him in a second. Taehyung shyly looks away when Jin stared at him.

“Hello Taehyung, my name is Kim Seokjin and from now on, I will be your psychotherapist. I'm here to listen to all the problems you've been facing and will assist you to solve them.” Jin gently smiled as he lends his hand to shake Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung was quivering hard as he was about to pass out.

“I did not ask for this.” He shuddered.

Tears began to swell upon his eyes.  Taehyung did not like this at all. He wants to burst out but he can't because they are in public.

“Jimin, I want to go home.” He told hardly.

“What? What?” Jimin eyes widen.

“I did not ask for this!” He said again but this time his voice risen and the words coming out harshly.

“Tae, please calm down-”

“I told you not to get me anything! Do you see? I'm not ready for this! To convince out my problems! Why are we rushing for?” Taehyung yelled.

Certain people in the café started to look at them. It was quiet and people are very concerned about them.

(T//W: mention about suicide)

“Because I'm afraid to lose you! You gave me so many hints and signs that you might be going to kill yourself later on!” Jimin said but not too loud for other people to hear as it might trigger them about the topic.

“I don't want it now! Please I want to go home...” Taehyung cried out.

It hurts seeing Taehyung like this; fragile, broken and weak. Jin saw it all and immediately comprehend his problems.

“Jimin I think we should give time for Taehyung as he needs to find comfort before confront his problems to me,” Jin proclaimed humbly.

“Us, as a therapist, we could not force our patients to confront their problems to us as we need to wait and be patient for them. We are here to assist, not to compel them.” Jin explained.

“Jimin let's go home. I want to go, please.” Taehyung pleaded.

“Yeah, let's go home, ” Jimin mumbled.

“Jin hyung? I will see you later on okay?” Jimin notified Jin.

“Yeah, tell me when you arrive at home safely.”

They bid each other a goodbye as Jimin apologised to the people in the café for causing a scene and instantly brought Taehyung to their car, softly placing him on the car seat.

“I'm sorry for doing this to you.” Jimin apologised.

“It's fine, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know you are extremely afraid of losing me but I'm not going anywhere.” Taehyung gently caressed Jimin's cheek and faintly smiled at him.

“I know I'm such a burden to you but I  appreciate your effort of what you are doing to help me. Thank you chim for everything. I will be always by your side till death apart us...” Taehyung continued.

“You are not a burden Tae, I do it because I love you. You are my best friend, we are going to fight this together and I will not leave by your side. Promise me to always be together?” Jimin pointed his pinky at Taehyung.

“Promise, ” Taehyung grinned and pinky promise to Jimin.

“I will drive us home and you go and have a nap.” Jimin bopped Taehyung's nose and he giggled.

To be continued...

(A/N: I'm back I guess? By the way hope you enjoyed this chapter and will see you soon in the next chapter!! I probably going to do a prompt book where my short ideas will be written since it needs to get out of my head. I love you guys and Merry Christmas for those who are celebrating as this is my gift to you! Happy holidays everyone!! Stay safe and bye-bye!!)