Chapter 3

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

In the morning, Taehyung woke up beside Jungkook, seeing him sleeping while wrapped his arms around his waist. Taehyung smiled and his heart beat faster.

He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash. He looks at the mirror, seeing himself on a wig, wearing girl pyjamas. He really looked like a girl.

After a few minutes, he came out from the bathroom, seeing Jungkook still sleeping. He went to him and shook him slowly. Telling him to wake up.

"Five minutes please..." He groaned.

"Okay..." He mumbled.

He went downstairs, to the kitchen and make breakfast for them. Well before he is terrible when it's come to cooking. But he practices because he has been a dream to make food for his partner. Well, now he is really good at cooking.

He smiled because it was his first to cook for someone. He jolted when someone hugged his waist.

"Good morning Taehee..."

"G-good morning to you too." He faked smiled.

"So what are you making?"

"Just some simple breakfast"

"Well okay then!"

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's cheek and went to the living room. Taehyung blushed deeply. Well, he knows Jungkook just doing because of Taehee.

"Jungkook breakfast is ready!" Taehyung announced.

"Okay, I will be there!"

Taehyung put the food in the dining table, he saw Jungkook coming with excitement on his face.

"That looks delicious!"

"Well come here and eat..."

Jungkook sat on the chair and began to eat.

"This is so good!" He said while the food is still on his mouth.

"Well glad you like it..." Taehyung smiled.

"Hey, Taehee?"

"Yes, kookie?"

"We should go on a date today."

"Sure..."

Time skip~~~

Now they were in the park, holding hands. Some people were looking at them but mostly Taehyung. Must be wondering how beautiful Taehyung was. The men were starting with lustful way since he is wearing a skirt and exposed his thighs. Probably they don't know that Taehyung is actually a man, not a woman.

Jungkook in other hand noticed this and he possessively wrapped his arms around Taehyung petite waist as he smirked to them, showing them that Taehyung is his. He felt unfamiliar with his feelings but before when Taehee still alive no one actually looks at her like that but Taehyung is different. The beauty on him that makes everyone look at him whether you're a man or woman.

Taehyung beauty is on different levels. Well, Taehee is pretty too but Taehyung is prettier. Well no to mention that he has a kind heart and everyone is whipped for him. You could say when Taehyung is still high school, everyone wants to date with him. He has a bubbly attitude that makes everyone happy.

Every day he received 20 love letters, of course, he read it one by one. Nicely rejecting them, not going to hurt people's feeling. Telling them that they deserve better. No one actually caught his heart when he is still on highschool. And finally, the one who caught his heart is Jeon Jungkook.

But sadly he didn't receive any love from Jeon Jungkook since he is in love with Taehee.

"Kookie?"

"Yes, Taehee?"

"Can we get ice cream?"

"Sure..."

They both went to the ice cream shop. Taehyung chooses the strawberry flavour while Jungkook chooses cookies and cream.

"Thanks for the ice cream kookie."

"You're welcome..."

They both already finished the ice cream and now they're going home.

Time skip~~~

At night Taehyung sneaks out from Jungkook. He wants to meet Jimin, he wore a sweatshirt and jeans. Take his cap and wear it and slowly went outside. This time he wears man clothes. He met Jimin at the small cafe.

"Hey, Tae! How are you?"

"Fine..."

"Of course you are not fine."

"W-what?"

"Well, I just saw you at the park today dressing with woman clothes. What the f*ck is that"

"Jimin I-"

Jimin cut him off.

"And what are you with Jungkook? Holding hands? What the f*ck is that?!"

"Let me explain please." Taehyung pleaded him

"Oh sure..."

Taehyung explained the whole situation and this made Jimin mad.

"Taehyung let's go to his house."

"What? Why?"

"Nothing, just to beat his ass."

"Jimin stop."

"What the f*ck are you thinking Taehyung?!"

"Slow down your voice..."

Jimin takes his breath and trying to relax.

"This is madness!" He exclaimed.

"I know..."

"You're going to hurt yourself"

"Why did you do that?!"

"Because I love him..." Taehyung burst out.

Jimin stares at Taehyung feeling guilty.

"I just wanted to love him..." Taehyung sobbed.

Jimin comforts him, hugged him.

"Hey, I'm sorry for shouting at you..." He apologized.

"Nah it's okay, you just want to help to get my sense right..."

"But still, I made you cry..."

"It's okay Jimin..."

Afterwards, Jimin sent Taehyung back home. Telling him if he needs him just call him. He went inside to Jungkook's room. Change his clothes and lay beside him. Jungkook hugged him.

"Where have you been?"

"I'm in the kitchen just feeling thirsty."

"Oh okay, good night Taehee..."

"Good night kookie..."

Taehyung trying hard not to cry. But he failed, after a moment he fell asleep.

To be continued...