Chapter 7

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

It's been three months, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't contact each other. Everything seems to be fine, Taehyung is happy right now, it took times for him to get over his past life and his twin sister but now he is fine. He still visited his twin sister grave. But the miserable part is when, Taehyung tried to visit his parents, sadly he got pushed away.

His parents still didn't forgive him for what he did. He tried to make his parents happy but it's useless. Now he is at the grocery store, buying some food because winter is coming soon. Suddenly someone bumps into him. Taehyung winced in pain. The guy muttered a sorry and left. But something caught Taehyung's eyes, he saw that the man's wallet dropped.

Taehyung picked it up and immediately searching for the man. After a few minutes, he found him.

"Excuse me, sir, you dropped your wallet."

The man turned around, Taehyung's eyes widened. It's was Jungkook.

"Oh hey, i-i should go..." Taehyung give the wallet right away and ran.

"Wait!" Jungkook tried to stop him.

But Taehyung is already gone. Jungkook sighed, he can't help but feel frustrated at himself.

Time skip~~~

Taehyung panted heavily as he checked his surrounding if he sees Jungkook. Luckily, Jungkook isn't following him. Taehyung pays all his groceries quickly and went back home. On the way to the parking lot, he saw Jungkook was standing there.

"F*ck!" He cursed.

"Why the f*ck is he doing there?!"

He slowly turns around to avoid Jungkook but suddenly he heard that Jungkook is calling him.

He heard that Jungkook was panting after a long run.

"Please, listen to me..." He begged.

"Jungkook, I need to go now."

Taehyung tries really hard not to make eye contact with Jungkook.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologized.

"I'm really sorry for everything that I had done to you." He uttered.

"I know that maybe you would not forgive me but I just want you to know that I apologize for everything that I had done," Jungkook added.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook condition, his eyes were swollen, pale face and he lose weight. Taehyung can't help but feel sorrow.

"It's okay Jungkook, it's already happened." Taehyung smiled.

"So, do you forgive me?"

"Yeah maybe..." Taehyung murmured.

He isn't sure if he can forgive him. His mind is a bit fuzzy and he needs to go home right now.

"Well, I need to go now Jungkook. We could meet up sometimes if you want to." Taehyung added.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'll see you then."

"Goodbye, Jungkook" Taehyung uttered.

"Bye, Tae" Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook was having a hard time, so does Taehyung. They both couldn't stop thinking about each other's feelings, problems and emotions. It's hard for Taehyung to move on since Jungkook keep appearing in his life. It's kind of fate?

This kind of feeling whenever he saw Jungkook. Why can't him (Taehyung) move on from him (Jungkook)? Do you ever have this kind of situation? Where  people are playing with your feelings, unsure about the relationship you both have? Sometimes people scared and of course, we know it. But we stand up for ourselves to fight back.

Ignore what people said, this is our life. We can do anything we want. There's also a behind story between Taehyung's and Jungkook's relationship. Before Jungkook and Taehee got into a relationship.

They met before but never told to anyone. Scared people might judge them and hate them. Scared to tell the world that they are together. Who actually scared? Jungkook is his name. Taehyung wanted to tell the world that they are in love and have the rights to have a relationship.

Taehyung didn't care what people said but Jungkook does. This is a story about their life before the tragedy happened.

To be continued...

(A/N: this getting good...)