Chapter 9

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

Still continuing flashback~~~

Three weeks had passed, Taehyung could see how Jungkook had been acting with him. He isn't sure what's going on between Taehee and Jungkook. Their action was fiddling with his feeling as he tried to find an explanation. Taehyung strived to inaugurate Jungkook's heart once more. He was envious, frantic, furious and unhappy.

Taehyung attempted to be close to Jungkook; lastly, he receives neglected. Jungkook sure knows how to avoid him completely. His eyes burned with covetousness and hatred when he saw Jungkook with Taehee.

"Hey Jungkook, I can't understand this question, can you please explain?" Taehyung inquired.

"How many times should I explain the same damn question, Taehyung?" Jungkook disputed, slightly aggravated.

Taehyung's heart stuttered.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I'm a little bit slow to understand..." He apologised.

Taehee saw it and immediately defends Taehyung.

"You know, not all of us are equivalent. We are born differently but need to be treated the same." Taehee advised to Jungkook.

"I know that Taehyung is periodically slow when it comes to something but when he understands, he is skilled by it. Therefore, don't be rigorous on him." Taehee proceeded.

Taehyung smiled at his sister and gave a small 'thanks' to her. Jungkook took back what he told to Taehyung and instantly apologised to him.

"It's fine," Taehyung gleamed.

The twins continued studying as Jungkook was educating them adequately without being too intense on Taehyung. As for Taehyung thought by giving Jungkook another opportunity; their connection was toxic eventually.

Little did Taehyung knew that Jungkook is already anagapesis to him.

💜..........💜

Two months later...

The day where Taehyung hopes crushed as he was given the news that his sister is dating with Jungkook. He felt agowilt and marcid; he sobbed till he couldn't. His life is messed up, their parents congratulated her with all their might.

He couldn't stand watching his sister is optimistic with Jungkook. They both look happy; grinning to each other, skin-ship non-stop but when they kissed, Taehyung had to look away instantly. Crystal, shining tears streaming on his cheeks continuously; he wanted to scream all his emotions out but he just couldn't do that.

"Taehyung come here! Let's take a photo together!" Taehee shouted out.

Taehyung smiled painfully while walking towards the couple. Taehee clung her arms around Jungkook while Taehyung awkwardly stands beside her.

"One, two, three, say cheese!" Mrs Kim told them as she was taking the picture of the couple and Taehyung.

"Cheese!" The twins and Jungkook yelled out.

"Let me see," Taehee squealed.

Jungkook smiled fondly at Taehee's behaviour; Taehyung noticed. He remembered the first time Jungkook in love with him; Jungkook couldn't stop starting him, he kept teasing him just to get Taehyung's attention. They were so in love at that time.