Chapter 11

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

Still continuing flashback~~~

Yes, Jimin and Taehyung were having fun in the mall. They were giggling, bickering, joking around and smiling. No one can break their friendship. But suddenly Taehyung saw something; he was stunned by it. There he saw his sister and of course her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Holding hands together, joy plastered on their face.

We couldn't say that she fibbed to him because he knew that his sister is going out with Jungkook. His feeling describing grief, sorrow, hurt, confused and miserable. Jimin noticed Taehee also, we'll he isn't wrong at all when he mentioned her meetings with Jungkook.

“I wasn't lying tho, ” Jimin declared.

“I know, ” Taehyung smiled bitterly.

“Let's go...” Jimin took Taehyung's arm and ran away from the couple.

💜..........💜

Both of them panted heavily after a long run as they sat down on the mall bench; taking a deep breath. Taehyung suddenly began to sob.

“Jimin I don't why it stings so bad when I see them. I can't move on from him. I'm such a coward after what he had done to me...” Taehyung cried.

“Hey hey it's fine, sometimes it takes a long time for someone to move on. Don't worry babe.” Jimin explained.

“You're right, it must hurt you when your ex cheated on you with your cousin.” Taehyung sighed.

“I move on already, it took me one and a half year to forget about him. By the way, someone already caught my eye. They are willing to be with me but still, I need to think wide before be with them.” Jimin announced.

“Wait, did you just say 'they'?” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Yeah, their names are Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi. They are incredible!” Jimin squealed.

Taehyung chuckled.

“Should I tell her about me saw her with Jungkook?” Taehyung consulted.

“Yeah, ” Jimin sighed.

“Okay, let's go home and can you please have a sleepover at my house?” Taehyung begged while using his puppy eyes.

“Fine, ” Jimin grinned.

💜..........💜

“I'm back!” Taehee greeted.

“Oh, how's your date with Jungkook? Fun?” Taehyung solicited while watching the movies in the living room with Jimin.

“Uh I-I ca-n e-xplain, ” she stammered while chuckling nervously.

“No need, I already know about it.” Taehyung gleamed.

“Oh o-okay, I should go upstairs. Have fun guys,” she mumbled.

As they finally finished the movie, they went upstairs to Taehyung's bedroom.

“So tell me about them and one thing, f*ck you for not telling me sooner!” Taehyung pouted.

“I'm sorry, ” Jimin giggled.

“Fine, ” Taehyung huffed.

“Well, we met last month,” Jimin announced.

“LAST MONTH? You've been keeping secret for a month? And you f*cking didn't tell me? YAH PARK JIMIN! F*CK YOU!” Taehyung roared.

“Taehyung, please lower your voice! And don't f*cking swear” They heard Taehee yelled out beside their bedroom wall.

“Sorry! But you also swear!” Taehyung proclaimed.

No reply coming from her bedroom.

“Well let's continue our conversation,” Jimin said.

“I'm still not done with you Jimin! Come here you freaking big ass!” Taehyung exclaimed.

Taehyung began to tackle him as he lay down on Jimin's body; squeeze his body between the bed.

“You a*shat! I can't breathe!” Jimin pushed him off the bed.

“Just f*ckjng let me explain why I didn't tell you about it.” Jimin continued.

“Fine!” Taehyung sulked.

“The reason is that I'm feeling insecure about it. I proceed to develop feeling to them in a short period of time. It's very silly, to be honest. But I'm scared to get hurt, being mistreated and being cheated again. And I'm terrified it will happen once again as my ex did it to me. I'm timid that you will be laughing your ass off because I like somebody when we just met for a month....” Jimin explained.

“Wait, laughing my ass off? B*tch I will support you no matter what! It's time to open your heart for someone who truly deserves you! And you met them! Double this time! F*cking lucky. I wouldn't mind a threesome, it's hot!” Taehyung grinned.

“Are you saying that you going to f*ck with them?” Jimin asked feeling outraged.

“Of course no! I wouldn't steal your boyfriends.” Taehyung informed him.

“They are not my boyfriends!” Jimin cried out.

“Yet, ” Taehyung smirked.

“Please stop! It's embarrassing !” Jimin blushed completely.

Taehyung laughed non-stop till his stomach ache.

“I f*cking said stop!” Jimin exclaimed.

Suddenly, the bedroom door bangs loudly.

“One more time I heard people screaming, I will kick them out! I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Taehee warned.

“B*tch try me!” Taehyung challenged her.

“Come here you f*cker!” Taehee stepped towards Taehyung and dragged him; pulling his hair tightly.

“Ouch! Let me go!” Taehyung winced.

Jimin is there laughing uncontrollably.

“You f*cking test my patience and now you're getting the pain you deserve!” Taehee notified.

“Okay, okay I'm sorry! Please let me go! My hair is about to tear-off!” Taehyung pleaded.

“Fine!”

She eventually let go of his hair and stomp back to her bedroom.

“Yah! Why don't you help me?” Taehyung huffed?

“Uhhh sorry...” Jimin giggled.

To be continued...

(A/N: Fun is over, prepare for the next chapter)