Chapter 15

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

"Tae?! Tae! Where are you?!" Jimin called him.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He replied.

Jimin fasts his pace to the kitchen, as he was excited to tell something.

"Why are you yelling like a maniac?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Well, I have something to tell you!!!" Jimin shrieked.

"What is it then?"

"From now on, I'm going to make you delighted and not too miserable!!" Jimin told him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, as he chuckled deeply.

"Jimin you don't have to embark hard, I'm fine. Can't you see?" Taehyung giggled.

"Nope!" Jimin smiled widely. Taehyung sighed at his friend behaviour.

"Well, what do you want to do with me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"I want us to go to Daegu! Stay there for three to five days. Enjoying our moments before we go back to college!" Jimin beamed.

(A/N: sometimes I forgot they are still in college, just pretend they are having a long summer holiday like Phineas and Ferb ;))

"Really??!!! You aren't lying??" Taehyung let out.

"Nope, " Jimin smiled.

Taehyung screamed till it pierced Jimin's ear.

"Relax relax, we are going next week. So you have to be ready..." Jimin declared.

"Yay!!! I can't wait..." Taehyung grinned.

For once in a while, Jimin felt relieved, seeing Taehyung's boxy and adorable smiled; it was rare after he broke up with Jungkook. Taehyung was having a hard time moving on from him, but with the help of Jimin; his soulmate, everything would go smoothly and that was Jimin thought.

Anything could happen with a blink of an eye, we didn't notice till the person gone. We didn't know why they were glowing a lot as they were actually suffering from behind, We also couldn't recognise why s/he or they behaved differently from others. Probably suffering from trauma, family issues, relationships issues, horrible background or history.

Therefore, we have to be careful about what we were saying and committing, once the person we knew or loves gone, we realised every we s/he or they had been through.

Jimin was not naive or oblivious, but he couldn't see that Taehyung was still enduring since he was good at acting that he was okay even though he was not.

"So when are going?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"Next tomorrow?"

"Okay then!" He beamed.

Taehyung waddled to his bedroom since he wanted to pack his items for the trip.

"Yes! Yes! Finally away from here, from my parents, Jungkook and more. I hate it here, I hate it so bad. Good thing Jimin takes me away from here." Taehyung thought.

"After graduating from college, I will move back to Daegu and become a kindergarten teacher or work at the orphanage! I can take care of them with loads of love and protect them from the evils. I will not be like my parents." He muttered.

Time skip~~~

"Taehyung are you done?!" Jimin yelled out.

"I'm coming, " He replied.