Chapter 1

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Taehyung's POV)

This is all my fault. I shouldn't push her. Jungkook will be mad at me. She's dead, and I don't know what to do right now. Be honest with Jungkook or lie to him?

"H-how did this h-happened?" Jungkook trembled.

"I'm sorry..." I immediately hugged him.

He hugged me back, buried his face on my neck. Sobbing mess.

I can't tell him now. He is a mess, he will be heartbroken more. He didn't deserve this, this is all my fault.

"Taehyung how d-did t-this happened?" He asked me.

"I-i..."

Suddenly the doctor came and said...

"I'm sorry but it's too late, we can't save her..."

"W-what?! How could you do this!" Jungkook shouted as he grabbed the doctor collar and pushed him away.

"Jungkook stop it!" His mother tried to calm him down.

"Just leave me the f*ck alone!" He yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at your mother." His father warned him.

Jungkook rushed out of the hospital and went somewhere.

I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm really sorry...

💜..........💜

(Third person POV)

Time skip~~~

Jungkook still could not accept the fate, he was crying every day and night. He blamed himself for what's happening. Taehyung came to his home to comfort him. Jungkook kept yelling at him to leave but Taehyung could not.

He could not leave him, he was worried sick about him. Day and night always knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door to tell him to come out of the bedroom. But Jungkook refused it.

"Get the f*ck out Taehyung!"

"Jungkook please let me in..." Taehyung pleaded him.

"No! Leave me alone!'

"Well if you want anything just call or text me..."

No answer.

Taehyung sighed, trying hard not to cry. He did not want to give up. Well, he left Jungkook alone for a while, he needed time.

Time skip~~~

After 3 days, Taehyung came back. It's good that Jungkook gave a key to his house in case of emergency. He went in and look at the surrounding, it was a mess. Beer bottles scattered everywhere, vases and pictures shattered.

Taehyung walked carefully towards Jungkook's bedroom, he opened the door and saw him laying down on the bed. He went near him as he saw Jungkook hugging a picture of him with his twin sister. He knew how much Jungkook missed her, he knew that he could not let go of her.

He shook Jungkook slowly, whispered to him to wake up. But he didn't bother it.

"Hey, Jungkook can you please wake up," Taehyung asked him.

"Leave me alone!" He roared.

"Please don't push me away... I'm trying to help you..."

"F*ck off!"

"Jungkook please..." He begged, he almost cry.

"If you care about me... Please leave me alone..."

"Sure anything for you..."

Taehyung went out of his bedroom, he closed the door. He slid down the door and having a mental breakdown, he sobbed hard.

"Can't you see me that I'm suffering too?"

"This all my fault..."

"I'm sorry Jungkook..."

Afterwards, he opened the door and took a peek to see him, he was sleeping soundly. He went near him, caressing his cheeks, wipe his dried tears and kiss his forehead softly. Jungkook looked a mess, he didn't shower for many days, he didn't even eat well.

"Hey, kookie..." Taehyung hugged him from the back while Jungkook was still sleeping.

It's been a while since he called him with that nickname. He didn't even have a chance to call him that since his twin sister dated Jungkook. The nickname that Taehyung made for him but after Jungkook began to date his twin sister, Jungkook didn't allow him to call him with that nickname.

Only his twin sister allowed to call him with that nickname. He couldn't help but felt furious and miserable. But he could not show that in front of them since Jungkook deserved to be happy.

"It's been a while since I called you, ”

"Can I call with that name from now on?"

"Probably you would not allow me since you may remember her."

He sighed, tried hard not to cry.

"Seeing you like this hurts me..."

"Please be okay, I want you to be happy once again, it makes me happy when you were smiling.”

"Tell me how to make you happy again?"

"I missed your smile..."

"I know that you miss her...I miss her too..."

He stared at Jungkook was still sleeping, snoring softly.

"I love you kookie..." He muttered.

To be continued...

(A/N: seriously this hurts me so bad. Hope you like it 😊)