Chapter 6

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

It's been a week since Taehyung last time saw Jungkook. He is worried about him. You can say that Taehyung is blind in love with Jungkook. Jungkook has been hurting since then but Taehyung still forgives him. How love covers your eyes, doesn't let you see between good or bad. Well, that's how love is.

"Taehyung I told you to stop thinking about that a*shole!" Jimin shouted.

"Look at you! You look like a dead person!"

"I'm sorry Chim but I can't help it..."

"So you need help? Okay, let me brainwash you..." Jimin took something with him and went towards to Taehyung.

"Stop!!!" Taehyung try to defend himself.

"First I will take a sponge and put the soap on it, cut your head and take the brain out. Put on the sink and wash it..."

"I will die if you do that"

"Chill I'm just joking..." Jimin giggled.

"I think we should go out!"

"Where should we go?" Jimin asked.

"Anywhere..."

"Sure"

Time skip~~~

"We are here..." Jimin announced.

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asked.

"Well you said that we can go anywhere, so I brought you here..." Jimin reply.

"Can we go to another place?"

"No Taehyung you need to face this!"

"I-i..."

Jimin and Taehyung are at the place where they keep the cremation. Jimin brought Taehyung there to meet his twin sister.

 Jimin brought Taehyung there to meet his twin sister

"Please let me go..." Taehyung plead.

Now they are in front of her cremated. Jimin place the flower, Taehyung didn't even look it. Tears started to form on his eyes. He felt guilty and sad. He stood there didn't move an inch.

"Come on Tae say something..."

After her twin sister died, he didn't even visit her. Wherever he decided to visit her, he cancels it. He can't bear the pain inside. His heart is throbbing.

He looks at it, he cries right away.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. This is all my fault!" He sobbed.

"Please forgive me, please come back. Jungkook is a mess without you!"

"Our family is a mess without you too. Papa and mama, it's not the same anymore! They didn't even look at me at once. I didn't even know what to do! They're saying that this is all my fault and it's true!" He explained.

"They ignoring me, they pretend that I'm not there anymore! Jimin is only there for me... I try to handle it alone but I can't! I'm weak, and I'm not like you..." He continued.

"I try to be you but it's not the same. Please come back and make Jungkook happy once again. I just want to see his smile... And I didn't even tell Jungkook the truth, if I tell him, he will hate me even more"

Taehyung is on his knees, Jimin comforts him, hug him and telling him that it's going to be alright.

"Jimin what should I do now?"

"No one wants me anymore..."

"Hey hey don't say that I'm here you know, I'm going to protect you..." Jimin whispered.

After a few minutes, Taehyung finally calms down. He finally let it out after all those months. He kept this all by himself and he didn't know how to let it out, but thanks to Jimin he finally let it out.

"Now we should go to eat, and next time you can visit her again..."

"But I can't go here alone..." He sniffed.

"Don't worry I will come with you. Now let's go."

They both stood up and went out. Taehyung look at the place one more time and muttered,

"I love you Taehee..."

To be continued...

(A/N: finally I updated!!!!)