Chapter 17

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

“Come on! We have to go to the beach! I want to build a sandcastle!” Taehyung showed his boxy smile to his friends. The smile was authentic and vigorous. Five days without seeing Jungkook, Taehyung was exhilarating for real. He had never been alive or able to breathe after his sister's death.

“Okay, Tae! Wait for us for a moment!” Jimin told him while carrying the bag that was full of snacks and a picnic blanket. Yoongi and J-hope were holding an aluminium umbrella and deck chairs. “At least try to help us here?” Jimin said.

“Sorry...” Taehyung giggled.

When the picnic was fully set up, they began to enjoy the luminous and lovely beach. Taehyung was busying himself to build a sandcastle, Hoseok was beside Taehyung to help him while Yoongi was eating snacks with Jimin. Suddenly, Hoseok tapped Taehyung’s shoulder to get his attention.

“What is it hyung?” Taehyung inquired him.

“Come near me, I want to inform you something.” Taehyung got close to him as J-hope whispered in his ear. A rapid mischievous smirk formed on Taehyung's face when he heard Hoseok's plan. They got up from their places as slowly walking towards Yoongi.

“I know what are you guys trying to do! So you better stop.” Yoongi warned without looking at them. But the two devilish did not listen to him as they started to carry Yoongi's body towards the sea. “Yah! Put me down this instant!” Yoongi was struggling to get off their grips. He stared at Jimin, silently asking for his help but Jimin just ignored him as he slightly laughed. “Jimin! Help me!” Yoongi shouted for him.

“One! Two! Three!” Taehyung and Hoseok recited it together while swinging Yoongi onto the sea, he was shrieking when the water touched his dry body.

“F*ck! I am soaked! F*cking come here you two!” Yoongi began to chase them. Taehyung and Hoseok ran off while laughing when they saw how damp Yoongi was.

“Catch me if you can!” Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

“Oh, I will!” Yoongi chased him by using all his force.

Afterwards, they started to calm down after drained all their energy out, they sat on the picnic blanket and asking Jimin for a fruit punch. Taehyung gulped his drink in one go since he was thirsty after dwelling under the sun for too long. Abruptly he recollected something, he nudged Jimin to get his attentiveness.

“Jimin do you think I should tell Jungkook about the exact statement of how Taehee's die?” His friends froze for a moment when they heard Taehyung's declaration.

“No.” The simple answer from Yoongi but there was a hint of coldness and sternness in his tone.

“I think he deserves to know what exactly happened to her...” Taehyung’s voice becoming low when it reached the end of the sentence.

“After what he did to you? You still considered his feeling? What the heck Tae?” Hoseok was unbelievable about what Taehyung just told them.

“Can you still face him? I am worried Taehyung. Your mental state is not fully healing yet.” Jimin informed him while holding his hand.

“I am fine guys, after days thinking about it. It is time for me to move on from him. And focusing on myself from now. Thank you guys for helping me a lot, without you all. I probably will not live by now...” Taehyung's eyes becoming crystalline.

“Hey, don't say that. We are thankful that you are still strong after going through a lot. I have never seen such a brave person in my life before...” Jimin wiped those tears with his thumb.