Chapter 26 - The mission is a must

{Aizawa pov}

We gathered everyone into the meeting room and we showed them the video. We excluded Bakugo, Mina and Kaminari from the meeting, we just didn't want everyone asking them questions and yelling at them. Still though... I can't believe they did this. I'm going to have to talk to them privately after.

There was one good thing from this though, the fact that they could do that again without getting caught. We could get so much information. I explained to the everyone that they could do it again, since they didn't get caught and they were good at keeping hidden. Firstly, they had to have some sort of punishment for breaking the rules. We could simply just expel them right on the spot but they're an asset to the school - especially Bakugo.

As I was about to leave Nezu called me to stay for a minute.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Have a talk with them saying how you know bad it was and against the rules. But then tell them to meet me here" Nezu said.

"Okay? You want them to go again don't you. So you can watch it live and give them instructions" I said walking away.

"You're right there, see you later Eraser" He said.

I shut the door and immediately walked over to Bakugo's dorm. Thinking about it now... Kaminari, Mina and Bakugo must be in absolute shock right now. From the sounds of it Midoriya was in pretty bad shape, even Bakugo was terrified.

*Knock*

*Knock*

I came into the room, the door screeching.

The lights were off and the only light was the sun setting over the horizon. They were all on the balcony. I walked toward the doors which were open and stepped out. Their hair waved in the wind. They said nothing...

"I need to talk with you" I said standing behind them.

Silence...

"I know what you saw..." I said, in a sad tone.

"He... was covered in blood..." Kaminari quietly spoke.

"Chains..." Mina said.

"Chains all over him..." Bakugo whispered.

"I'm not here to yell at you or expel you... I'm here to give you guys a mission if you're up to it..." I exclaimed.

Bakugo turned around and he looked very pale...

Then following, Mina and Kaminari turned around with tears flowing down their cheeks.

"We will save him... don't worry... I've been waiting too long now... we will save him" I said with a tiny tear forming in my eyes.

I'm not easy to cry so I don't shed any tears but still stand there in pure frustration and sadness.

I put my arms out and Mina and Kaminari ran into them, giving me a hug. Their tears were just shattering down their faces like a river.

Poor kids...

I look over at Bakugo who by the looks of it was trying not to cry.

"Come here you brat" I said, pulling him into the hug.

"You guys can tell me when you're ready" I softly spoke "I know how frustrated and shocked you are... but you don't have to tell me if you don't..."

By the looks of it Kaminari and Mina had fell asleep... leaving Bakugo being my main priority right now.

"Stay here" I said, carrying the sleeping students to their rooms.

I came back and stood next to Bakugo staring off into the distance.