Chapter 6 - Dorms!?

{Deku pov}

Well, here we are again. Knife in hand. Tears running down my face.

One cut

No two

No three

I couldn't stop

No-

I didn't want to stop

I love this

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

More

More

More

MORE

FOR GOD SAKE

I put my hands onto my face. I crawled up into a little ball and cried.

{A week later}

{Bakugo pov}

I haven't talked to Deku for ages.

In class, he always looks so tired. And at dinner... I don't even think he eats.

Mr. Aizawa asked if everything was okay with him, and I told him the whole story. He said that I needed to stop bullying him immediately. He told me that he was going to have to tell All Might too. But I wonder if I did the right thing. Because he could just be having a bad week- who am I kidding he's so sad.

{Mr. Aizawa pov}

It was Saturday and me and All Might got assigned to go to the student's houses. We had to ask their parents if they would let their child stay in dorms. It also gave me the opportunity to see Midoriya, now that Bakugo told me what might be up with him. I had already went to Kirishima's, Kaminari's, Uraraka's, Ojiro's and almost everyone else's except Midoriya's. He was the last one.

Knock

Knock

Knock

A medium-sized woman opened the door.

"Hi, Do you need anything?" She said.

"We are from UA. We want to talk to you about something" I said.

"Oh sure, come on in" She said opening the door wider for me and All Might to come in.

"Urm, sorry if Izuku doesn't come. He's been acting a bit weird these past days" She said whilst walking down the hallway to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She said sitting down at the kitchen table.

I sat down and looked around whilst All Might was talking.

So I wonder where Midoriya is.

"Sorry to interrupt, but where is Midoriya?" I said. All Might just looked at me with a face saying 'this is irrelevant to why we are here' I just looked back at him with a face saying 'I don't care'

What great teacher interaction lol

"Oh Izuku, He didn't tell me where he was going he just left. I tried to stop him because it was raining. But he didn't listen" She said looking at the door.