Chapter 22 - All For One

{Deku pov}

So...

So...

cold...

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings... It looked as if I was in the same place as the first time I was captured.

I looked up and to my surprise... I had chains on again.

I saw blood right underneath me dripping from a wound I had. I couldn't quite make out where it was coming from. But it looked like it was coming from my head.

The chains I was hanging from weren't as high as the other time. I could touch the ground with my feet. If I had been hung higher then I would probably die from the pain. I couldn't bare living through being hung by my wrists again. The cuts and the wounds from all the cutting and from when the chains were really tight were bad enough on their own. It still hurt though. Imagine being hung by your wrists. With cuts and wounds all over them. Your head pounding... bleeding. Why did I deserve this?... Why?... What have I ever done to deserve this?...

*Creek*

The door slowly creaked open...

"Oh you're awake. Finally" The person said.

I couldn't quite make out who it was or what they looked like. It was too damn dark. And I was freaking out too. My heart was racing. Like I had just ran a marathon.

"No need to be scared *giggle*" The mysterious person said now walking towards me.

"Toga"

My attention turned to another figure standing in the doorway.

"Please Shiggy. Pleaseeeeeeeee" The person squealed.

"No, go away"

"Ugh, you're no fun"

Then the person walked out of the room. Leading the other one in.

"P-Please. Can you tell me what you want from me" I said. It was obvious that I was scared. My voice shook and I stuttered.

"How did you make into UA?" The figure said getting closer.

"W-What? I passed the entrance exam. T-That's how" I said still stuttering.

Okay Izuku. Breathe. Just breathe.

That's all that was in my mind.

Breathe.

It's fine.

Just breathe.

"W-Wait what are you doing!?" I panicked.

He pulled my sleeves up and saw the cuts.

"I thought so" The figure said "I'm presuming you can walk now. Izuku?"

There was a sudden flicker of the light bulb above me.

I saw the light blue hair and blood-thirsty red eyes.

It was the same guy who did something to me last time.

"W-What... What did you do to me!" I yelled trying to get my hands free.

"Chill, I'm not going to hurt you. And plus I'm not really sure what I did last time" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you mean? Y-You brainwashed me or something. STAY BACK!" I shouted.

"Stop shouting" He said putting his crusty ass hands over my mouth. Deku you just swore. :OOOOO

I shook my head trying to get his hands off of my mouth.