Chapter 15 - I remember

{Deku pov}

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Midoriya bro, you in there?"

I woke up.

Isn't that Kirishima's voice?

"Can we come in?"

"I-It's open" I said.

I didn't really want anyone to come in except from Mr Aizawa.

I just hid under my covers. Just showing the top of my head.

The door opened and Kaminari and Kirishima came in. They were wearing matching outfits.

"You still in bed Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

I could tell they thought I was still a bit guilty from the incident a couple of days ago. They stayed at the door but they closed it.

"S-Sorry" I said hiding.

"Why are you apologising? Everything's cool with us Midoriya" Kaminari said smiling.

They walked over to me and sat on my bed.

"Can we hang out in here?" Kirishima asked.

"Mhm" I said.

"Thanks for the card by the way" Kirishima said smiling.

I smiled back at him.

"Have you two been to school?" I asked unhiding myself.

"Yup. We figured you might want to know what we did, so we came here. But we also wanted to hang out with you" Kaminari said.

"Woah, your face is pretty messed up" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, they're from when I got kidnapped" I said.

"Wait can you walk yet?" Kaminari said.

"No, not really" I said.

"Sorry, we're asking a lot of personal questions" Kirishima said.

"It's fine. I've had nothing to do all day so yeah" I said.

"So today we were learning about .."

{Mr Aizawa pov - its like 11.00pm right now {in the story}}

I went to unlock the door of Midoriya's room but it was already unlocked.

"Midoriya?" I said opening the door.

Pitch black again. Does he ever open the curtains? Or even turn the lights on?

"Midoriya?"

I look over to the balcony and see that the doors are open. But the curtains are closed. The curtains swayed all over the place and I saw a figure on the balcony. Standing there. I rush over to the curtains and open them. I see Midoriya standing there.

"Do you think they'll come for me again?" Midoriya asked leaning on the balcony fence.

"Even if they do, I won't let them have you" I said walking over to stand next to him.

"Oh sorry Midoriya, guess we fell asleep- oh Mr Aizawa" Two boys came through the curtains and stood next to me.

It was Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Midoriya, why are they here?" I asked.

"We played games together and also they helped me learn today's lesson. Considering I couldn't go" He said staring off into the distance.

"Okay" I said "Didn't I give you guys homework?"

"Oh shoot, right" Kirishima said walking away.