Chapter 3 - Heartbroken

{Deku pov}

"Ugh, my head" I groaned as I awoke.

"Thought we lost you there" All Might said taking his hand away from my face. I assumed he was trying to wake me up by wacking my face. Jeez, that actually kinda hurts.

"WAIT, ALL MIGHT!" I shrieked in absoloute disbelief.

"PLEASE SIGN MY NOTEBOOK!" I crawled over to my notebook rather quickly and opened it.

"YOU ALREADY DID!" I shrieked once again.

"Sorry boy, But I'm going to have to go. I need to hand this villain to the police" he said whilst pointing to the villain in what looked like a plastic bottle.

"Oh, your going already" I said in disappointment.

"Yes, I have other people I need to save. I am a hero after all" He exclaimed while stretching out his legs.

"Can I ask you something... All Might?" I asked looking down at my feet and fiddling with my fingers.

"Sure kid" He said now looking at me.

"Do you... Do you think I could be a hero... Even if I'm quirkless!" I looked up at him and it was not the face I was expecting.

"Sorry kid. But if you're quirkless you can't really be a hero. Maybe you can just watch and take notes" He said. "I'll see you around, bye for now!" He shouted shooting off into the sky.

I could feel the tears running down my face. I grabbed my notebook and threw it. I was so angry. I felt

betrayed. "W-Why... WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN QUIRKLESS!" I yelled. My tears shattered down my face. "E-even the number one hero said I couldn't be a hero..." Suddenly it started to rain. It was just like my emotions. I was... broken. My dreams had just been shattered right infront of me. All into little tiny pieces.

{At Deku's house} :C My baby Broccoli is sad

{Deku pov}

I went straight to my room slamming the door shut behind me. I slid down my door and crouched into a little ball. Crying even harder. "Maybe Kacchan was right... I should just die. I'm useless." I clenched my fists and put my head in between my legs. "I'll show everyone that I'm not pathetic. That I don't need a quirk to be a hero. I can still be the number one without a power."

"Izu"

"Are you okay?" My mum said

Atleast she cares.

"Y-yeah, I just slipped into a puddle on my way back home and I got drenched. I'm just a bit mad at that" I lied taking my hands off from around my legs.

"Do you want me to wash them and get you a hot chocolate or something?" She said in a caring way.

"N-No. I'm okay" I said

"Well atleast give me your wet clothes" She exclaimed.

"O-okay, I'll give you them in a minute or two" I said

I heard her leave as I finished my sentence. I got up and walked towards my wardrobe to change. I was actually pretty soaked and very cold. So a hot chocolate would have been nice. I might make one after I get changed. I just put the same clothes on as yesterday - you dirty boi.

After that, I opened my door making sure to lock it as I walked out, and made my way to the kitchen dropping my wet clothes off as I walked there. When I got to the kitchen I got all the things I needed and started to make my hot chocolate.

"Izuku, Don't be up too long. I'm going to bed!" My mum shouted. Then she went into her room.

Whilst my hot chocolate was in the microwave I found myself picking up a knife. I stared at it in my hands. Then I felt pain. Like stinging. I actually kinda enjoyed the pain. Blood was running down my wrist onto the floor.

'drip'

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

"N- W- what am I doing!?" I yelled. Luckily my mum didn't hear me.

I quickly picked up the nearest cloth and put it on my arm. I looked at the microwave. Good job it beeped otherwise I wouldn't of stopped. As I looked back to the cloth my arm was wrapped in, I quickly ran to my bathroom attached to my bedroom trying to be as quite as possible. I unravelled the cloth from around my arm and there was so much blood. As fast as possible, I put my arm under the tap. It stung so much. But... I kinda like it.

{The next day}

When I woke up I looked at my wrist. The amount of cuts were unbelievable. There was eight- no nine.

Why did I do that?

Will they go away?

What if I do it again!?

What will happen if someone finds out?

Questions filled up my head. I got up out of my bed and looked around my room. "Oh right, I forgot what had happened yesterday"

There were All Might posters all over the floor ripped into a million pieces. Action figures of All Might ripped apart. There was a knife sticking into the head of one of them. "Did I do all of this?"

My dreams had been crushed by the number one hero right before my eyes. Of course it was me. I looked down at my hands they were... shaking. Why... Just why...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :D

Word Count: 907

This is just the start by the way. As you get deeper into the story you'll see why it's a BakuDeku

;)