Chapter 11 - Just a dream...

{Deku pov}

"Ah!"

*gasp*

*Heavy breathing*

What just happened?...

Was that just a dream?

"Huff"

Wait what actually happened?

I know I got kidnapped but I blacked out after that

"Ugh"

My head hurts just thinking about it

I got up and propped myself up against my pillow. I was in a room full of beds. Hm, maybe I was just in the schools' first aid place.

"Oh, how long have you been awake?"

I turned my head and saw an old lady. She had a badge on her chest that said 'Recovery Girl' on it.

"Just now" I replied.

"Okay, let me get your teacher. Eraserhead right?"

"Yeah... Wait who's Eraserhead?" I said puzzled. "Wait... Is it that Eraserhead. IS HE MY TEACHER!?"

How could I have been so blind. Mr Aizawa looks exactly like him. THE LEGENDARY HERO ERASERHEAD... IS MY TEACHER. HOLY WOAH.

The old lady laughed and told me to wait for a bit whilst she went to get him.

"Man, this is making my head so dizzy"

I slid down the pillow I was against and lay down again.

I'm just going to rest a little... just for a little while.

{An hour later}

{Deku pov}

"Hello? Hey kid wake up!"

"huh?" I opened my eyes and saw Aizawa. Or should I say... THE LEGENDARY HERO ERASERHEAD. Really Deku Really. "Oh hi... Guess I fell asleep... heh"

Mr Aizawa just looked at me with a look on his face that just said 'stupid child'

"Kid, I need to ask you some questions. So get up and come with me" He said.

"Aizawa I can't really walk right now" I said as I was struggling to get off of the bed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"H-HEY! That hurts" I yelled.

"You can yell all you want. You're coming with me. But I mean... You could just use your quirk to escape if you want..." He said.

"N-No I think I'll just come with you. I probably don't have enough energy anyways" I said.

He looked at me and then looked forward again. Weird?

"Kid, do you actually have a quirk? I know It's not my business b-"

"Yes, I do" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

We got to my room and he threw me onto the bed.

"What was that for!?" I said.

He walked over to my desk and pulled a chair over to where I was and sat in it.

I looked over to the window. In the dream I had there was a crack on one of them.

Woah, It's actually still there.

So was that dream real or no?

*Huff*

"What you thinking about, kid?" Aizawa said.