Chapter 13 - WHAT THE FUCK

{Bakugo pov}

"Do you think he's done now?" I asked Mr Aizawa.

"Just wait until the old lady says so" He said.

"Okay"

I started to get a little anxious. Now and again I could hear Deku scream and shout. I just wanted to go in and take him away. Because I could tell he wasn't enjoying it. No one would.

"So what were you two doing?" Aizawa asked.

"Not much just hanging out really, Deku wanted to do some stretches to see if that would help his leg a bit. But I didn't really work" I said.

"Well atleast you tried" Aizawa said smiling.

"Right you can come in now" Recovery Girl said.

I opened the door and rushed in. Deku was just lying there on the bed. A massive bandage on his leg and a few plasters on his face.

"It's getting worse everyday, I think he should miss a few days of school" I heard Recovery Girl say as I lifted Deku up.

It looked as if Deku had been crying. I felt a bit sad just knowing that he was in pain. I don't know why but it just did. It made me think about what I had done to him before. Like punch him until he bled out. It really does bother me that I did that. I'm so sorry Izu.

"Can he walk at all?" The old lady asked Aizawa.

"I don't think so. Bakugo's been carrying him around all the time. I think he can stand for a bit but I'm not sure" Aizawa said.

"You might want to get someone to help him stand. Because if he looses his muscles in his legs then he won't be able to stand" She said.

"I'll do it, I'll do it as long as Izuku can walk again!" I said. It was like a reflex. I immediately knew what I was going to say.

"Okay, make sure he gets plenty of rest. Because of using my quirk his stamina went down a lot so try to let him rest for a bit" Recovery Girl said.

After that, I took him back to his dorm. I placed him in his bed and sat next to him.

"K-Kacchan?"

"Yeah?" I said turning over to face him.

"It hurts" He said as a tear rolled down his face.

"I know, Izu" I ruffled his hair like he was a dog, and soon he fell unconscious.

Why does he have to go through this? He was born quirkless and now this. Why is he hated so much?

"I'll protect you no matter what. Okay?" I said patting his head.

His hair was so soft. Much softer than mine. It felt like the smoothest cotton ever.

Just looking at his soft face made me smile. It made my heart beat really fast.

{In the morning}

"K-Kacchan, we need to go to school" Deku said nudging me.

"Two things... I'm not going to school because I'm staying with you and two you're not allowed to go to school for a couple of days. Your leg needs to heal, and I'm here to help you walk again!" I said getting up.

"Did the alarm clock even go off?" I asked.

"Guess I don't know how to work one then, heh" Deku said shutting his eyes again.

"Right let me get changed and I'll help you get over there after" I said walking over to the bathroom and getting changed.

"Right let's get you up" I said lifting him up.