Chapter 16 - Todoroki vs Bakugo

{Deku pov}

I had just finished my homework when I heard a knock on the door.

He opened and there was Mr Aizawa.

"Hey kid"

"So, because your wound has healed a bit more. Recovery girl can now fully restore it. But it will make you really drowsy" He said standing there.

"Really!?" I said.

Now I can finally be able to train again.

"Just come with me" He said walking out.

"Urm" I said, I think he forgot I couldn't walk.

"Oh right" He said picking me up.

He took me to Recovery girl's 'office' and put me on a bed.

{After the magic is over lol}

"Right, don't go crazy off the bat. It will still hurt a bit, but you'll be able to stand on it now" Recovery girl said. She looked over to Aizawa and he picked me up.

"T-Thanks" I said yawning.

"So, you hear that? No being crazy" Aizawa said taking me out of the room "I'll help you try to walk again tomorrow by the way"

"Okay" I said yawning again.

{Bakugo pov}

"Bakugo"

I turned around and it was Icy hot.

"What" I said.

"We need to talk" He said walking towards me.

"No we don't" I said.

"It's about Midoriya" He said walking past me.

I followed him outside and he just stopped.

"You made Midoriya hurt himself" He said.

What?

Does he know about him cutting?

Wait!

{Flashback}

{Bakugo pov}

"Does anyone else know? Deku told me not to tell anyone and he didn't want anyone to find out" I said panicking a bit.

"Don't worry only I, Recovery Girl and I think a small amount of other teachers know" Mr Aizawa said.

"Okay" I said "I'll make sure he never does it again"

*Gasp*

"Huh!" I turned around and saw a figure quickly run away.

"Did you see that!" I said "Crap, what if it's one of my classmates?"

"Let's just hope they don't tell anyone" Aizawa said.

"Yeah..."

{End of flashback}

"You heard. Didn't you?" I said.

"That was me, yes" Icy hot said "I knew something was off. Right from the start. From the day you walked into that classroom I kn-"

"So what are you going to do? This isn't your business" I said scarcely looking at him.

"You've made it my business" He said.

What did he mean by that?

"Do you actually care about Midoriya? Or do you just want to get rid of that guilt. The one for bullying him to the point where he nearly killed himself" Todoroki said.

Do I? Do I actually care? Of course I do!

"I d-" I started to say.

"Of course you don't" He said.

"I do" I remarked.

"Oh yeah. Since when?" He said teasing me.

"This is none of your business, bitch!" I shouted.

"Calling me a bitch isn't going to do anything" He said.

"Tch"

I was really aggravated. This is none of his business!

"Why don't you just go and cry to your daddy. Endeavor" I remarked.

He looked pretty pissed off when I said that.

"Why should I? Too scared to fight me?" He said grinning.

"Oh it's on!" I yelled.

The sweat on my palms turned into big explosions and I shot a few at him.

"Pfft. That's all" He said dodging them all.

"You wish!" I said shooting bigger ones at him.

Icy hot activated his quirk and made a shield of ice.

"That's not stopping anything!" I yelled building up a massive explosion to smash right through the shield.

"AGHHHH" I shot it off and it broke. There was steam everywhere. Did I hit him? Or not?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him coming up from the side. He got his fist out to punch me but because of my insane reflexes I grabbed him arm and flipped him around. He was now on the ground with my foot on top of him.

"That was disappointing" I said smirking "Why don't you just go an-"

All of a sudden ice came out from underneath me. It froze my legs right up to my shoulders. I couldn't move. However hard I tried. I just couldn't.

"You were saying" Icy hot said getting up and standing infront of me "Guess I win"

I was trying to move. But it was no use. My sweat just dripped down my face. I couldn't use my quirk like this.

"You'll never get free. Give up" He said "Now if you would excuse me I'm going" He said walking away from me.

*SMASH*

I looked down. My quirk. But how. How did it just work? One of my legs were now free. I started kicking away at the other piece of ice that was surrounding my other leg.

I looked up and saw Icy hot sending more ice my way. He froze my leg again.

Now I'm really stuck.

"I hate people like you" Icy hot said with his back towards me "You always feel like winning is your only answer. You never care about what other people think"

"Yes I do!" I shouted.

"But you don't. You never care about what others feel like. Midoriya for example. Just think how he feels. Bullied for technically all his life. I don't blame him for wanting to die" He said.

"S-Shut up!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to bully him!" I shouted.

"And you think a sorry is going to make it all better" He said.

All the ice disappeared and I fell to the ground.

I looked up and I couldn't see Icy hot anywhere. It was really dark now. Quite cold too.

"But you don't. You never care about what others feel like. Midoriya for example. Just think how he feels. Bullied for technically all his life. I don't blame him for wanting to die"

"Tch"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A bit short. But for some reason it's making my lines like really big. That probably makes no sense.

Anyways, thanks so much for nearly 500 reads!!!! This is my first book and I'm estatic!

Word count: 1019