Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?

Nivado: Hey Everyone! 

Sorry about the wait, I have been very busy, stressed and depressed throughout the past week, and I haven't much time to work on the story.

Also, there is a pretty big hint in this chapter, so make sure to look out for it ;)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One graceful evening in Jump City, a lunatic known as Dr Light is terrorizing the city.

Dr Light: What's the matter weakling humans? Is it too bright out!? (Evil Laugh)

Robin: Hold it right there Light!

Dr Light turns around to see 6 Titans in their battle positions.

Dr Light: Ahhh... Titans! How long's it been?

Cyborg: That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're gonna get your Lights punched out! (Fist bumps Beast Boy)

Y/N leans in a bit closer to Robin, still looking at Dr Light.

Y/N: This is the guy you told me was a huge threat?

Robin: It's... not the way he acts. It's his intentions. I'll explain later. For now... Titans! GO!

The Titans charge at Dr Light, prepared for whatever he intended to throw at them. Y/N is first up.

Dr Light: Why I don't believe we've met, Mr. prettyboy. Who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, and I'm guessing you're Dr Light? The Titans told me a lot about you.

Dr Light: Oh I'm sure they have. Have they told you about my magnificent plans?

Y/N: Yes they have.

As Dr Light continues to talk, he puts a hand behind his back and gestures for the other Titans to attack Dr Light while he is busy talking himself up.

Dr Light: I assume they have told you about- Huh?

Dr Light stops talking when he notices Robin coming at him from above. Robins whack him in the head with his staff, which sends him into a head spin. While he is out, Y/N shoots an energy beam at him, sending him flying back.

Y/N: Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire go!

Beast Boy turns into a Rhino, and He, Starfire and Cyborg charge towards Dr Light.

Starfire: Take this! Hi-yah!

Cyborg: Booyah!

Starfire fires a series of Starbolts out of her hands. Unfortunately, Dr Light blocks them with his light shield.

Dr Light: Too slow my dear girl- Oof!

Beast Boy headbutts him to the ground as a Rhino.

Robin: Good going Beast Boy!

Immediately after Robin congratulates Beast Boy, Dr Light gets back up and blasts Beast Boy to the ground.

Dr Light: A Rhino is useless when it's as blind as a bat!

Y/N: You gotta be kidding me. Raven, go!

Raven hovers above Dr Light and begins to chants her famous words.

Raven: Azarath Metrion Zintho- (Grunts)

Raven gets shot back by Dr Light. She is down and struggling to move.

Dr Light: What's the matter? Afraid of the Light!?

As soon as Dr Light says this, Raven rages and obtains her true half-demon form, with red eyes and a deep demonic voice. Her black demon tentacles grab Dr Light, showing no mercy.