Chapter 41: Tokyo On The Fritz

Hello you awesome people! (I'm running out of ways to say that)

I just wanted to quickly say that the reason the relatively short chapter took a while, was because I was also working on the next chapter as well as this one (Plus the Raven X Reader Story)
The story for the next couple of chapters may also be a bit jumbled and kind of rushed, but not for long, as I have got some better ideas to include in about 4 chapters time, which will hopefully clean up the plot a little bit.

Anyway guys, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast Boy: Where are we?

As the 5 Titans set foot off the plane, with Fender lingering behind them, they locate themselves to be standing on a small shipping dock platform in the middle of the south pacific ocean.

Robin: Fender, I thought you were taking us to your headquarters.

Fender: I am.

Cyborg: It just looks like we're in the middle of nowhere to me.

Fender: You are now, but they should be expected any second now.

Starfire: They?

By flawless timing, a 25-foot-long submarine mounts from the water, with the letters "I.P.A" calligraphed on the side.

Robin: What's the... submarine for?

Fender: To get to our HQ of course.

Fender approaches the entrance to the water transport and raises his hand to the side of the door. A hand scanner device establishes its way out to coincide with Fender's hand, scanning it. The door to the submarine abruptly opens, presenting a passenger column much more pleasurable than the jet plane they were just seated on.

Fender: What are you folks waiting for? Hop in.

Before boarding the luxurious submarine, the Titans shoot looks at each other, curious, but on board with the idea.
They all take their place in the booths, made from raw leather, and rest their arms on the tables in front of them.

The door shuts behind them, presenting the action known with a well-pronounced bang.
Fender takes a seat opposite them.

Robin: Do you mind me asking where we are actually going?

Fender: We going all the way down to beneath the Marina Trench.

Robin: Really? That deep?

Beast Boy: The what?

Cyborg: It's the deepest point know in the ocean.

Beast Boy: Woah.

Robin: Why would you put your HQ that deep?

Raven: Wouldn't it be a struggle to get to?

Fender: It can be hard to get to, but it sure is well protected from the outside world.

Starfire: How deep is this, 'Marina's Trench'?

Fender: Roughly 7 miles. Yeah, It was a pain to build, I'll tell you that.

Robin: I'm guessing you're taking us down there to run us through your systems and ways you're planning to conduct the search?

Fender: Well, yes, but there is one other thing we must do to break out the search as much as we can.

Starfire: What are you proposing?

Fender: Again, you guys have probably been too caught in your villain-fighting business, but Y/N has single-handedly attracted your team millions of fans. His video of him screaming those high notes at the bar you guys went helped a ton with that. He's become a global treasure.