Chapter 38: 'Cause It's Breaking News

Nivado: Hello Readers! I've got a couple of things to say. Please read them if you want to stay updated.

So, I've recently been receiving a lot of complaints about how Robin says "Woah. Incredible" in the first chapter. So, I have added a notation that describes him saying it in more of a whisper and gentle tone.

The second I'd like to explain is that every time you've seen the year 2004 mentioned, I've changed that to 2003. I did this because if I left it as 2004, the timeline would not make sense.

Now, the final thing I'd like to say is crucial until the future status of this book. I understand that this chapter was long overdue, and for that I'm sorry. But over the next few weeks, I will be working on some other projects, meaning updates for this book MAY not be as frequent. So, if you aren't seeing a lot of updates over the course of the next weeks, you know why.

Anyway, I hope you read the information I just wrote down, lets get into the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin approaches a group of 2 guys in their late teens with their girlfriends. Once they notice Robin approaching, they slightly spark up in excitement.

Robin: Excuse me, do you guys know who Y/N is? Of the Teen Titans.

The two teen girls perk up.

Girl #1: (Giggles) Yes.

Girl #2: We sure do?

Guy #1: Why are you asking us?

Robin: Well, he... disappeared last night, and we have been asking around Jump City to find out if anyone has seen him at all since yesterday. You guys haven't happened to see him at all?

Guy #2: Not that we can recall. We are- huge fans of the Titans.

Robin: Thanks. We appreciate people noticing us for what we do.

Guy #1: You're welcome, and it was an honor to talk to you.

Girl #2: Good luck with finding Y/N.

Robin nodded before heading off back down the streets opposite the pizzeria. He whips out his communicator, commencing a group intermission with the rest of the Titans.

Robin: Titans, any good news?

Cyborg (Through Communicator): Nothin' on my end. All I've gotten is people saying they're huge fans and that they haven't seen Y/N.

Starfire (Through Communicator): I am also negative, boyfriend Robin. I have only had human males approach and talk rather filthy language. I believe you Earthlings call them 'Horny'.

Robin: I'm... going to pretend I didn't hear that. Beast Boy, Raven, what about you guys?

Beast Boy (Through Communicator): Nope, I've got nothing.

Raven (Through Communicator): Nothing so far.

Robin: (Grunts) I know our current status is weak, but we can't give up. Our mission is still to continue the search. The Titans will perish without Y/N. If we fail in the city, we follow our set protocol.

Cyborg (Through Communicator): Copy that Robin.

The intermission cuts out, and Robin tucks his communicator back into his belt.

Robin: Y/N, I know you can hear me. And I know you're alright. We're coming to look for you. Please be alright.

Jump To Ṵ̷̲̭̩͕̝̽̑̒̿͜n̶̗̞̹̥̅͠͝k̷̜͈̆n̴̹̮̙̰̲̞̍ŏ̸̹̻͇̀͐̓̒́́͌w̴͉͙͇̾̄̋͛̈̚͠͝n̸̢̛̜̯̻̓̓̓͆̕͜ ̶̛͔͕͈̟̠͆̂͂̇͝Ļ̵͉͇̽̆́̀̄͋͠o̶̟̞͎̥̫̼͒͒͜͜͝͝c̸͙̪̯̣̱̓͊͊̀̕̕͜͠ͅa̷͙̥̘̩̲̓̋̄͘ṫ̶̲̀̽i̴̧̯͎̩͒͘͜ͅo̴̤͉͋͑n̸͖͙͖͉̖̆͌̈