Chapter 13: The Party

Y/N is in his room practising his Martial Art's techniques.

Y/N: Finally! I got that stupid Crane Kick down!

He hears a knock on his door.

Y/N: I hope I didn't say that too loud.

He answers the door to and looks down find Starfire patiently standing outside, still wearing the gem the Blackfire gave to her on her arrival.

Y/N: Hey Star, what's up?

Starfire replies with a concerned tone.

Starfire: Friend Y/N, have you seen Blackfire anywhere?

Y/N: Is... there something wrong? You sound pretty concered.

Starfire stares into space for a few seconds, and then sighs.

Starfire: I feel like that ever since Blackfire came to Earth, she has been trying to get between me and my friends, including you.

Y/N: Why do you think that?

Starfire: I have already asked friends Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven, and they all mentioned doing something with Blackfire.

Y/N sighs and slightly crouches down to Starfire's eyelevel.

Y/N: Starfire, you may think that she is doing those things, and she might be... But family is family, not matter what. That's a lesson I learnt way too late in life, I don't want the same thing happening to you. But if you feel like she is doing something a little too harsh for your liking, then maybe let her know about it.

Starfire: Thank you, friend Y/N.

Y/N stands up straight once more, towering over Starfire again.

Y/N: Now, back to your question. I'm pretty sure I saw her in the gym room with Robin.

Starfire's eyes widen in realization that Blackfire was with Robin.

Starfire: I must be leaving now.

She runs in the direction of the gym room, leaving Y/N awkwardly standing there outside of his door.

Y/N: (Quietly) Someboy's crushing way too hard.

Jump to Gym Room

Starfire has stopped running to think things over.

Starfire: Maybe Y/N is right. Even though she may be trying to separate me from my friends, she is still my- (Gasps).

Blackfire (In Gym Room): That's perfect Robin!

Their shadows make it out to look like they are kissing, until she throws Robin against the weight set, creating a very loud bang.

Y/N goes speed walking past Starfire into the room.

Y/N: What the hell was that!

Robin: Oh, Blackfire was just teaching me some alien Martial Arts. I wonder why Starfire never taught me any of these moves?

Blackfire: Probably because she doesn't know them. I always was the better fighter.

Starfire sighs in disapointment behind the doorframe.

Y/N notices this and speaks up.

Y/N: Speaking of Starfire, I think she has something to say.

Y/N moves out of the way and guestures Starfire to walk through the door.

She awakwardly walks in looking down at her feet.

Blackfire: What is it little sister?

Starfire: Well I...