Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland

Hello guys!

I just quickly wanted to say that I've decided to go back to my usual routine of Medium-Long chapters every few days. I feel like it's less of a hassle that way.

I also wanted to say that if you have any exciting dares or questions for people on set, please be sure to let me know!

Enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N is gently strumming the acoustic guitar sitting on his bed in his room, improvising with different chord progressions. He got a pretty good rhythm together when the Titans Tower intercom system went off, projecting Robin's voice.

Robin (Over the Intercom): Titans, report to Ops now.

Y/N sets the guitar down horizontally on his bed, quickly making his way to the Ops Room. He meets the rest of the Titans gathered around the TV screen.

Y/N: What's the trouble?

Beast Boy: Some guy thought it was Halloween today.

Robin: There's someone with a giant spider for a head causing havoc in the city!

Y/N: What, did Spider-Man cross through the wrong dimension?

Confused, all the Titans stare at him.

Starfire: Who is this 'Spider-Man' you speak of?

Y/N: Uh, sorry. Never mind.

Raven: Any intel on him?

Cyborg: Anything beneficial to the crime?

Robin: Nothing apart from his appearance and that his name is 'Fang'.

Y/N: I would have guessed he was a snake.

Robin: We have no time to waste. Titans! Go!

Timeskip to Jump City Centre

The weird 'Spider-Boy' that made himself known in Jump City, is using the legs that advance out of his mask to recklessly roam around the city.

Fang: Surely all of you weaklings haven't got arachnophobia!

Robin: Hold it right there!

Fang: Let me guess, you guys are here to exterminate me?

Beast Boy: Well, your sense of humour won't need to be exterminated. Get it? Because you haven't got one!

Raven scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Y/N: Yeah whatever Spiderman, we're taking you down!

Robin: Titans! GO!

The 6 Titans charge at the Anti-SpiderMan, equipping their powers in hand.
As Fang speeds across the wall of a 6 story building, Starfire traces a few meters behind him in the air grabbing Robin by wrists, keeping in pace with Fang.

Robin: Starfire, drop!

Starfire lets her grasp off Robin and flies off out of sight. Robin's clings onto one of Fang's spider arms, whipping out his lead staff.

Robin: Ready to get swatted?

Fang does not allow a single word to leave his mouth, otherwise flicks Robin off like a fly, before releasing 4 of his spider arms from the spider and turning his head around to zap Robin with what appeared to be spider venom. The spider bolts off into the opposite direction, out of sight.

In reaction, Robin yells out freezes in mid-air, his skin turning a blank grey.

Robin: Can't... Move...