Chapter 15: The False-Alarm Trident

The Titan's Tower Communication System rings as Y/N is enjoying a fresh brew of espresso. He puts down his mug and goes to answer it, revealing an officer standing in front of what appeared to be a shipping dock.

Y/N: Yes officer, what's the problem?

Officer (Through the Big screen): Yes hello. There has been a robbery of 40 barrels of toxic waste, that were taken off of a cargo ship far out at sea.

Y/N: Uh... How in the world can someone steal 40 barrels of toxic waste in the middle of the ocean and get away unnoticed?

Officer (Through the Big screen): We're... still trying to figure that out. We could use your guys' help.

Y/N: We'll get right to it.

The officer nods and hangs up the call. Robin enters the Ops Room, followed by the rest of the Titans.

Robin: Y/N, we heard the Communication System ring. What's the problem?

Y/N: Someone somehow managed to steal 40 barrels of toxic waste on a boat in the middle of the ocean unnoticed.

Cyborg: Must be sneaky.

Starfire: Do we have any idea of the whom this person is?

Robin: I couldn't just be an ordinary thief. It would have to be someone who has access to technology that allows fast water travel-

Y/N then cuts Robin off.

Y/N: Actually, I'm pretty sure I know.

Raven: Who?

Y/N walks over to the TV screen and flips up a picture of the thief known as 'Trident'.

Y/N: This guy's name is Trident. He's an Atlantian thief who has been lurking the seas for decades.

Cyborg: How can you be so sure? It could be the Kraken for all we know.

Y/N turns off the TV screen and turns back around to face the rest of the Titan's.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure that if it was a giant Octopus then the men on the Cargoship would have told us.

Cyborg: Oh... right.

Robin: Well, for now, I think we're good to go. Titan's! To the sub-

Robin is cut off by Cyborg.

Cyborg: Uh, there's one small problem.

All of the Titan's turn to face Cyborg with a 'You've gotta be kidding me' look on their faces.

Robin: What?

Cyborg: The Titans sub... only seats five. It would take some time for me to upgrade it.

The Titans sigh in annoyance, but Y/N chimes in to save the day.

Y/N: It's fine, I'll just swim if you guys want.

The Titans very quickly turn their heads to Y/N, with a shocked/confused look on their faces.

Beast Boy: You can breathe underwater?

Y/N: Yep.

Robin: And you didn't think to tell us this until now... why?

Y/N: Didn't think it would be that important, but I guess I was wrong.

Beast Boy: So I guess we're not gonna be using my special toolkit this time.

Y/N: I'm sorry what?

Raven: Beast Boy has this thing where whenever we go on underwater missions he is the big deal among everything because he is the only one that can swim underwater through long periods of time without drowning.