Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad

Nivado: Hey guys. If I make any grammar mistakes in this chapter, please let me know. I'd rather somebody point it out than just having it sit there for everyone to see.

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven: Where are we?

False-Alarm Trident: My place.

The False-Alarm Trident arises out of the small lake behind the Titans that they used to enter the cave.

False-Alarm Trident: I told whales to send you here.

Raven: Oh ok... Thanks.

Starfire: Yesthankyouverymuchforsavingus!

Starfire and Raven both blush at the sight of the person that just saved them.

Y/N arises from the same spot The False-Alarm Trident came up from. Y/N walks over to him and greets him.

Y/N: You got a nice place and some nice moves!

False-Alarm Trident: (Chuckles) Thanks, I'm Aqualad. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier, I was kind of caught up in the battle. And you're not so bad yourself.

Y/N goes to shake the hero that the Titan's now know as Aqualad's. Y/N looks slightly down at him and goes to shake his hand

Y/N: Y/N. I'm guessing you're from Atlantis?

Aqualad: Yeah. We try to keep a low profile down here. Because, you know...

Y/N: Hehe, yep I get it.

Aqualad: Anyway, how do you know Telepathy?

Y/N: It's a... Long story for another time.

Aqualad: Ok...

Raven breaks the conversation.

Raven: You're from Atlantis?

Aqualad turns around to face Raven.

Aqualad: Yep. People are usually shocked when they hear about this, so you can ask as many questions as you want.

Raven: No no, it's fine...

Raven is still blushing.

Robin and Cyborg walk over towards the scene to greet Aqualad.

Robin: Hey. You were pretty good out there.

Cyborg: Yeah, thanks for saving us.

Beast Boy arises from the recurring spot that everybody keeps appearing out of.

Beast Boy: He saved you!? Hello, I was there to you know.

Y/N: Hey! You don't see me complaining.

Beast Boy grunts in anger as walk over to join 6 heroes.

Robin: So, I guess you know Trident?

Aqualad: Yes. He is the worst villain of Atlantis, with an ego to match. He views himself as perfect in every way, so he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Y/N: Yep, I've met a lot of people like that in my life.

Robin: Do you have any idea of what he wants with all that toxic waste?

Aqualad: Not sure yet, but it can't be good. He's obtained a new power of some sort, it's like he can be everywhere at once.

Raven: Noticed that.

Y/N decides to speak up.

Y/N: Everywhere at once?

Aqualad: Yes. It's like there are clones of him everywhere.