Chapter 2: Training

Y/N and the Titans arrive at the tower, where they all gather in the living room to interview Y/N and ask him some questions.

Robin: Make yourself at home, whatever's comfortable for you.

Y/N: Thanks, no ones ever been this welcoming to me before!

Beast Boy: Really? You seem like a nice guy.

Y/N: Well... (Sighs) I'll explain later.

Y/N sits on a chair in the middle of the Living room, while the Titans sit around him to ask him some questions.

Robin: Right, so the first and obvious question; What is your name?

Y/N: My name is Y/N (Your Name)

Robin: That's a nice name!

Y/N: Thanks!

Robin: Ok, next question; Where are you from, if you are from another planet it's fine.

Y/N: I'm from, Uh... (Insert whatever location here)

Robin: Ok, interesting.

Y/N: (To himself) Gee that was close.

Robin: What are your powers or abilities?

Y/N: Well I have quite a few...

Robin: Explain...

Y/N: Well I have Super Strength, Super Speed, Flight, I can look into people's emotions to a... certain point, The power to sense when things happen and the power to control Energy and Magic.

The Titans look at Y/N in shock.

Robin: Ok... wow that is quite a few.

Raven interrupts Robin.

Raven: Wait, you can control magic?

Y/N: Yes, I can't cast spells, but when magic is in the air I can tell it what to do. Why, is there a problem?

Raven pauses for a second.

Raven: No it's fine.

There is a moment of silence from all the Teen Titans for a few seconds.

Robin: What do you mean by, you can sense when things happen?

Y/N: It can be tough to explain. One way of putting it is that I can pick up clues very easily that a lot of people can't pick up.

Beast Boy: Oh sweet, now we don't have to do as much work!

All the Titans look at Beast Boy in anger.

Beast Boy: Right, sorry.

Robin: (Sighs) Well that ought to help us in battle.

Robin: Anyway, this isn't part of the question rubric, but you're pretty tall. What's your height?

Y/N: (Chuckles) Thanks, I am 6'8.

Beast Boy: Finally somebody who is taller than Cyborg! (6'4)

Cyborg: Oh shut up Beastie! Look at how short you are.

Beast Boy: Oh yeah, well at least I can transform into creatures bigger than you!

Cyborg and Beast Boy get into an argument about who's abilities are better.

Starfire: Please friends, none of the fighting. We have a new friend, we must make him feel welcome!

Raven: Get used to this, it happens a lot.

Y/N: Oh yes, I can tell by their emotions that they're used to it.

It took a while, but eventually, everybody settled down.

Robin: So, are we done arguing?!

Everyone: Uh... Yes.

Robin: Good, now Y/N that's all the questions for the moment, so now it's time for the training. You will be assessed on your techniques, fighting style, and the way you cope with win and defeat.

Y/N: I look forward to it.

The Titans and Y/N make their way towards the main training area were they setup Y/N with training droids.

Robin: Ok, when the timer counts down hit the droids with everything you've got.

Starfire: Good luck friend Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks Starfire.

The timer counts down to 1, and the droids come hurtling towards Y/N.

Y/N takes down 2 of the droids at once by throwing a fully energized kick at them both. At the same time, he blasts an energy beam at a droid hovering above him.

Robin starts taking notes.

Y/N then did a punch while spinning around at tornado-like speed wiping out 19 droids. Afterwards, there were only 16 droids.

Y/N then shot energy beams out of his hands and eyes, exploding the remaining droids into oblivion.

Y/N: Too easy!

All the Titans once again stare at him in shock.

Robin: How did you do that so quickly? 20 seconds!

Cyborg: It takes us at least 2 minutes to complete that course!

Starfire: It appears my wish of good luck to you worked better than expected.

Y/N smiles and says jokingly:

Y/N: Perhaps your words are magical.

Starfire: (Giggles)

Robin lets out a quite angry grunt.

Robin: Ok...

Robin: Well you are possibly one of the best fighters I have ever met. If I didn't employ you as a member of the Teen Titans I'd be missing the opportunity of a lifetime!

Y/N: Oh wow thanks. No one has ever told me something like that before.

Robin: Well, you probably haven't met anybody that respects you for who you are.

Robin turns around to look at the other Titans.

Robin: Do you guys want him on the team?

Beast Boy: He's got my vote!

Cyborg: Me too!

Starfire: Oh yes, please!

Raven: Sure, why not.

Robin turns back around to look at Y/N and hands him a communicator.

Robin: Y/N, Welcome to the Teen Titans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloopers

Blooper #1

Beast Boy: Really, you seem like a nice guy?

Y/N: Yeah, well people are f*cking *ssholes!

Everyone: (Laughs)

Y/N: (Jokingly) Hey, I'm just sharing facts here!

Blooper #2

Y/N: Well I have Super Strength, Super Speed, Flight, I can look intooo uh... uh... Damn it!

Everyone: (Laughs)

Y/N: It's hard remembering all of that!

Blooper #3

Starfire: Please friends, none of the fighting. We have a new friend (Starts laughing)

Beast Boy: (Jokingly) Oh come on Star, why do you always gotta do this?

Stafire: Sorry, speaking like this gets weird after a while.

Y/N: I thought it would be the other way around.

Blooper #4

Y/N is supposed to take down 2 of the training droids, but instead misses the kick and embarrasses himself, and everybody laughs at him.

Y/N: Haha hilarious. Ow! I think I pulled something!

Nivado: Doctor!

Blooper #5

Y/N: Perhaps your words are magical.

Starfire: (Giggles)

Robin lets out an angry grunt.

Y/N: Uh oh! Look's like someones jealous that I'm stealing their girl.

Robin's cheeks go red in embarrasment as Y/N does a stupid song and dance, while everybody else on set laughs.

Nivado: (Laughs) Cut!