We Meet Again

"Hey, you're that kid." Compress stated, raising his finger to point at Midoriya. "You're the one from the training camp, if I'm not mistaken!"

"It's that pro hero in training kid?" Dabi questioned, eyeing him in suspicion. Midoriya averted his eyes, pursing his lips. Could this get any worse?

"Come on, nerd, step up. They don't bite." Tomura grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him forward, just enough to make him uncomfortably close to the villains sitting at the table and almost fall as he re-stabilized his crutches under himself.

"Uh, yeah. About that," Midoriya started, "I'm Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya. I'm actually Tomura's half brother." Midoriya nodded slowly. He could keep it at that for now. Who knows how they'll react if they found out he's the son of All for One. He'd been completely unaware the League was still intact, so it would be kind of stupid to try and boast about that now.

"What a surprise. So you had someone in the hero course give you the info?" Spinner, the reptile villain, questioned. Tomura nodded with a small shrug.

"He'd been pretty useless." Midoriya couldn't help but agree with that, but he felt his annoyance grow as Tomura elbowed him in the ribs.

"Maybe it's because you're leaving me with the heroes watching us without any source of information whatsoever!" Midoriya grumbled, eyeing him in disdain. Tomura scoffed.

"Excuses." Tomura attempted to wave it away.

"That is an excuse in itself, and it's extremely lame." Midoriya retorted, huffing to himself.

"Shut up kid." Tomura elbowed him once again, and Midoriya shoved back with his non-broken arm. Toga, the blond high schooler with a constantly manic expression on her face, emphasized by her unnatural canines, giggled at the sight.

"Brotherly love! How cute." Toga stated, biting her lip as she smirked at them.

"Like hell." Midoriya answered, scrunching up his nose. Tomura clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Listen up, slackers. We've got shit to do." Tomura stated abruptly as he took a step forward. "We need to get rid of the goddamn successor, and we've got less and less time before All for One gives up on us."

"Successor?" Midoriya questioned, taking a step forward. "So you mean, One for All had been passed on after all?"

"Obviously, dipshit." Tomura hit Midoriya on the back of his head, and Midoriya glared at him full-heartedly. "If you actually did something back in UA instead of slacking off, you'd know about that."

"So?" Midoriya pushed on, "Who is he?"

"How the fuck would I know? We haven't witnessed the quirk in action yet." Tomura quickly excused himself, rolling his eyes. Midoriya scoffed at him.

"Well, if you'd bothered asking, I would've told you the number one candidate for the position." Midoriya accused, crossing his arms on his chest. Tomura glared at him for a few seconds, processing what he meant.

"So you know?" He questioned, quieter this time as he turned to him fully.

"There is a person..." Midoriya shifted on the spot, frowning to himself. Should he really be telling them? They'd kill him without hesitation, and yet, what if there was a way of negotiating? Togata didn't need to lose his life for a quirk that wasn't even his.

"Well?" Tomura pushed on. "Or are you just trying to sound cool without knowing anything?"

"Mirio Togata, he's a third year." Midoriya grunted out, shrugging. "He, quite literally, is the shining star of UA and has been noticed to be going around and chatting with All Might more than anyone." Tomura nodded to himself.