love at ninja sight

Night ninja and his ninjalinos were running away from the pj masks.

Night ninja:YOU WIN THIS TIME PJ PEST BUT I WILL BE BACK!!!as he was still running.

Catboy:well looks like we did it.

Gekko:we sure did...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!as they started to walk back to HQ.

*with night ninja*

Night ninja and his ninjalinos were running to mystery mountain.

Night ninja:UGH..those pj pest always foiled my plans..well let's go to mystery mountain to train.

The ninjalinos sighed and gave him the puppy eyes.

Night ninja:OK OK WE CAN RELAX!...as the ninjalinos cheered as they were at the wall to mystery mountain.

Night ninja made the hand signs and they went in the portal.

Night ninja:ok you ninjalinos just relax for a bit soon were gonna train.as the ninjalinos gave a thumbs up and walked away.

Night ninja was just standing there bored and looking for something to do.

Night ninja:what should I do......as he looked at the pagoda with a evil look.

Night ninja:maybe I should pay the dragon girl a vist.as he went to the pagoda.

*later*

He was finally at the pagoda and he started to tiptoed to the door.

He slightly opened the door and she seen an yu watering a little dry plant.

An yu:don't worry little one with enough water and sunlight you can ve healed.as she put the plant at the sunny aide of the pagoda.

An yu:better check hiw my other plants are doing l as she walk away than she tripped and than her hat came off.

An yu:ow....as she got up and night ninja seen her hair and started to blush.

An yu:WHERES MY HAT!!!as she was searching on the ground for it and found it and put it back on.

An yu:phew...as she looked around if anyone seen her than when she looked at the door.

Night ninja panic and slowly close the door and started to run.

Night ninja:she looked kinda pretty......WHAT AM I SAYING!!....he said under his breath still blushing.

Night ninja was still thinking of an yu without her hat on and it keeps making him blush.

Night ninja:what the heck is wrong with me.....why the heck can I stop thinking about her.......as he started to slow down.

Night ninja:why do I feel like I...........love her.......