~*Bonus Chapter*~

Authee here!~ This is a bonus chappie for you guys! This is a bonus since they aren't in Italy yet. But hey :D Atleast you know what happened during the plane trip ^_^

Cloud's POV :

Keira was wide awake and excited when We were in the car. I held her hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked at me with a smile. I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. She was surprised and quickly bowed her head, blushing. I chuckled. Cute. She looked back at the window as I rested my head on the seat's headrest and closed my eyes.

" Cloud?, " She asked.

" Hmmm? " My eyes still closed.

" I think We just passed the airport. "

" Uh-huh, " Eyes still closed but a smirk was tugging its way to my lips.

" Cloud. Where are we going?, " She asked again.

After a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes and smiled. We stopped infront of a brown gate with a gold " V " in its center. The guards immediately opened it and the car went in. Then, We stopped infront of a private jet. Ah, The Valentinian Private Airport.

Donny turned to look at us and said, " We've arrived, Capo. "

" Cloud, You still haven't told me where we are, " Keira's voice was laced with a bit of impatience and curiosity.

Instead of answering her, I told her, " Let's go, Cara. "

I went out first and opened the door for her. I took her hand as She went out and her eyes widened. I chuckled in her reaction and walked to the jet, still holding hands.

We went up the stairs and was greeted by a cheery flight attendant. She beamed at us and said, " Boun Giorno! Welcome to the Private Valentino Jet, Mr. and Mrs. Valentino. I am Carrie, Your flight attendant for today! "

" P-Private jet?, " Keira stuttered, still surprised.

" Grazzi, " I said to the flight attendant and lead us inside. Donny will be the one to handle our baggage. I looked over my shoulder to see Keira's eyes widened even more when We entered the jet.

Keira's Pov :

You've got to be kidding me. Here I am, in front of a jet. My mouth nearly gaped open when the door suddenly opened. Cloud took my hand and lead me out.

We walked to the jet and went up the stairs. We were suddenly greeted by a woman with a neat blue uniform.

" Boun Giorno! Welcome to the Private Valentino Jet, Mr. and Mrs. Valentino. I am Carrie, Your flight attendant for today! "

Wait what? I looked at her to see if She's lying but She wasn't. And yes, I can tell if someone's lying or not.

Back to the private jet part. I stuttered, " P-Private jet? "

Before the flight attendant could say something, Cloud lead me inside and I jawdropped.

You've got to be kidding me.

Inside was a luxurious Elite Class room. Yes, the one with a huge flatscreen TV, recliners, sofas, and all those fancy what-nots.

" Let's sit, shall we?, " Cloud said, breaking my fantasies in the room.

I nodded slowly as We headed to sit down in one of the sofas. Cloud smiled at me and rested his head on the head pillow in comfort.

Still not answering my question, I asked once more, " Cloud. Please tell me what's with this private jet thing. "