Chapter 14

Keira's Pov :

After landing, We headed out of the airplane and was suddenly greeted by a lady in a colorful dress.

" Boun Giorno! Vem venuto pere Italia! I hope you enjoy your stay and see the beautiful places in Italy! , " She greeted, placed a flower in my hair. She bowed and smiled at Cloud, which He returned with a smile.

In the airport area, a white limousine was already waiting for us. Cloud held my waist and walked towards the car. A bodyguard opened the door for us and we got in.

Inside the limo was very...well....it screamed luxury and expensive. We sat on the plush sofa. Cloud got out a bottle of a fizzy grape juice and 2 glasses. He opened the bottle with a Pop! and poured in the 2 martinis. I looked at the limousine in awe. I should really get use to this in the future.

Cloud handed me a glass which I accepted. He raised his glass and said,

" Our honeymoon and to our future years as husband and wife, " Cloud said with a smile. I blushed and nodded instead.

We clinked out glasses together and drank. But a question lingers in my mind.

Who wants to meet me?

I shook my head and focused on enjoying our honeymoon instead.

~~~~

My mouth fell open. We were in front of a really huge grand mansion. It was 2 times bigger than that of Cloud's. Trust me. Cloud's place is nowhere the size of this place.

We entered through the huge mahogany door which was opened by a maid. I was lost for words. The Valentino Villa is really and remarkably grand. I looked at the detail of the room, admiring the intricate works.

Then, There was a sound of someone running and giggles. In the hallway, out popped a young girl and boy playing with Nerf.

" I'm gonna get chu! Bang bang bang!, " The little girl with brown hair said, shooting the boy with foam bullets.

" Hey! No fair!, " The boy whined.

Then, There was a scream. We were startled. The little girl dropped her toy and came running to Cloud. Soon, the boy with blonde hair followed. Cloud smiled as He knelt down and hugged them both

" Uncle Cloud!!! Welcome back! Look how big I've grown!, " The little girl giggled.

" Uncle! I challenge you to a fight! I'm a big boy now!, " The little boy challenged.

Cloud released them and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and the other on the boy's head.

" And I've missed you too, miei piccoli. Is your mother and grandfather around?, " Cloud said, giving the little girl a smile and a ruffle on the boy's hair.

" Yip! Both of them are here!, " The duo chimed in at the same time.

I smiled. Cloud was very affectionate with the twins. The little girl noticed me and I gave her a friendly wave. She came up with a bug smile to me and open her arms wide as I gestured form me to carry her, which I did.

She turned to face to Cloud and said, " Uncle! Who's this lady? She's really really pretty! I like her! "

Cloud chuckled and stood up.

" This is your aunt Keira. Miei piccoli, introduce yourself to your new aunt, " He said with a warm smile.

The little girl looked at me and said happily, " My name ish Carra Kiev-Valentino! And over there is my brother, Pierre Kiev-Valentino! "

Carra pointed at her brother. He blushed and nodded. How cute.

" Carra, Pierre, Will you show Auntie to her room? The pretty mint green room?, " Cloud said.

I placed Carra down as She held my hand.

" This was! This way! Your room is really pretty! Uncle Cloud designed it for you! After that, I'm going to braid your hair with sparkles!, " Carra said excitedly,  pulling me to my room. I smiled and gave a glance at Cloud. He smirked at me and nodded me to go.

Cloud's POV :

As Carra leaded Keira to her room, I noticed Pierre was still here. I nudged him for a bit and he looked at me with a cute serious face.

" It's set! I'm going to marry Aunt Keira!, " He said proudly.

" Not a chance, Pierre. I married her first and She's mine now, " I said with a teasing grin.

" Hmmpph! No fair! I'm going to where Carra is!, " He huffed out, angrily running to the room with a red face.

Such a cute nephew, but someday He'll grow up to be a fine leader. I chuckled and decided to visit my nonno's room. I have a bit of discussion to talk to him with.

~~~~

As I entered his study, I noticed he wasn't there anymore. Strange as it could be, He was always in his study. I walked in deeper and by instinct, I instantly dodged a knife behind my back. I heard someone one clap behind my back. I sighed and turned to face my Grandfather.

" I see you have changed at all, Cloud. Still the young prodigy I've come to like, well second to your father, of course, " He said in a deep Italian voice with an amused smile. Time is aging him but not quite to show the changes.

" And you haven't changed a bit, Grandpapa. Still up with your humorless jokes, " I said, smiling teasingly. .

" Alas, I'm getting old but still funny. Haha, So, What brings you here in Italy and where is this young wife of yours? I've heard that She's pregnant, " He asked.

" Ah yes. We would like to stay in the Villa for our honeymoon and She is pregnant with my child. Wouldn't you like a great granddaughter to spoil with or a great grandson to teach the family ways to? " I smiled, crossing my arms.

" Hmmm... It's not bad really to have a great grandchildren but shouldn't your father and mother be the one to spoil them? "

" Don't worry, grandpapa. You have your share with my kids, when they are born, as well. "

" Wonderful! Ah, Luca is here as well! Maybe she would love to meet your sposa as well! "

I mentally smacked myself. How could I forget her! She was dying to meet Keira eversince I got married to her. I hope I'm not too late. I excused myself and went out looking for Keira.

I spotted the twins and asked, " Do you know where your aunt is? "

" Aunt Keia? I think she went to the garden but that's where Mamma is and- "

" Thanks. " I cutted off Carra and went to the garden. She is so gonna kill me for not telling her that we are already in the Villa.

~~~~

Sorry, guys =u= Writer's block. But hey :3 you know who's Keira gonna meet. And thank you for reading and voting!!!! I love you all soo much! :D

Wait

Comment

Vote

Follow ^__^