Chapter 31

3rd person's Pov :

Stopping somewhere in the Villa, Damanico looked up to the moon at the huge window and took out a packet of cigar. He lit one up and started to smoke. Cloud frowned at his action and said,

" I thought you said that you'd quit smoking, Damanico. "

Damanico puffed out a thin stream of smoke from his mouth and took it out in between his pointer and index finger.

" I know but can't I just have a smoke at least once for a long time? Live a little, Cloud. We're not getting any younger, you know? "

Deciding to cut to the chase, Cloud opened his mouth to tell him what he is planning to tell him but Damanico beat him to it and said,

" You do know that this war would create so much bloodshed, right? Luca and Nick may have everything ready for them to escape this war zone but what about Keira? She's new to this and she can barely fight in the state that she's pregnant. "

" I know. There's no escaping it at all, " Cloud said, walking towards his brother and took out a cigar from the packet Damanico was holding. They both looked at the moon as they puffed out smoke together.

" When will this war end?, " Cloud mumbled.

" Probably never. Those jerks wouldn't even kiss and make up with eachother when it comes to fighting over who is the best and strongest, " Damanico said, lightly chuckling.

" Morons, " Cloud said, sighing before letting out a grin.

It was back to silence between the brothers again. Just puffing out smoke till their cigars are finished while enjoying the night view.

" Oh, Did you know that there's still a- "

Crash!

Damanico and Cloud ducked down in time when something hit and broke the window in pieces. They quickly recovered and took their guns out quickly. Damanico checked out the window while Cloud inspected what was thrown at the window.

Something caught his eye as he bent down and saw a small round metal box. Curious what it is, He picked it up and examined it.

" What is it, " Damanico asked from behind, " Be careful, Cloud. It could be a bomb that will ignite off once you open it. "

Cloud ignored him and opened the music box. The tune was a children's rhyme song called " Pop goes the weasel. "

But under the lid was a note saying,

Il Re mafia è un uomo potente che crede

non può essere ucciso da noi . Ma sappiamo

che la sua debolezza è sua moglie .

( Translation )

The Mafia King was a very powerful man

Who thinks that we can't kill him

But what we know is a weakness he has

Is the woman who is with him

Cloud stood up with the note in his hand. His face void of any emotions as he crumpled the note. Damanico knew his brother too well that he is seething and bubbling in anger inside.

" Tell them to clean this up. I don't want anyone to find out what happened here, Capichè? No one should know about this, " He said in a cold commanding voice.

" Yes...... Capo.... "

~~~~

OK ( O _ O ) The sudden 2000k voted was too suddenly sudden that it was so sudden for me to have suddenly react to this sudden thing with the sudden votes..... so.....Imma just shower you with 2 for today and the 3rd will be, I guess, tomorrow? ( ^ _ ^ || )

Stay beautiful and awesome, You beautiful people :)