Chapter 46

A picture of Santiago and Gian at their sibling finest. Spoiler for this chapter XD

~~~~

Santiago's Pov :

I lay there, not breathing while looking up the cold snowy sky as snowflakes started to fall down like small cotton balls. My vision surrounded by white light in the corners of my eye but I'm not afraid though. I couldn't feel anything but the coldness that wrapped around me as I tried to move my arms and legs but no avail but that's ok. It's just better that way.

Now that I have finally see that the life as you know it is beautiful and at the same time strange but mysterious. Everything that happened to you has a purpose and reason why it happened to you. I never thought of it that way though. The way how the world works, both good and at the same time, cruel. It would've been better if-

" Boss, You having your moments there in the snow or should I wait till you're done with your so-called life narrating is over and we could proceed to your next plan? "

" Oh you bloody f-cking moron. Of course you ruined the f-cking moment, dumbass, " I glared at the man who interrupted my mental speech about life as I sat up from the fresh powder of snow, shaking off some of the snow from my hair.

" Sorry, Boss, " The man apoligized as he spoke, " but lovely snow human in your physique though. "

I raised a brow as I stand up and looked over my shoulder to see the " snow angel " I made in the snow. I looked at him and corrected,

" Snow Angel. Not Snow Hoo-man. "

" Yes, sir. By the way, the truck is ready to head to the pier for the last boat to Italy but didn't you say a woman was coming with you?, " the man asked.

I looked up from the height I just jumped and stared at it for a moment. I turned to him and walk past him as I pat his shoulder.

" Come on then. Let's go to the truck to alert the King and help him retrieve back his queen. "

" Did you give that woman your jacket and shoes? " He asked behind me, " You know, the bulletproof jacket and the custom-made heel blade shoes? "

I stopped and spoke to him over my shoulder,

" No no no. I gave her the fluffy unicorn jacket and the candy corn shoes from the sugar plum fairy princess. Yes, I gave her the jacket and shoes for her own safety. Hopefully, those will help her try to escape that place without being unscathed or hurt, " I started walking towards the truck waiting for us as I murmured the last part, " Hopefully. "

" But aren't you cold, Sir? Do you want me to take off my sweater and give it to you then? " The man asked as he tagged along.

" Oh, Do shut up, Heilsberg. "

~~~~

Keira's Pov :

Back again in my prison cell but instead of feeling relaxed or anything, I felt like I just discovered a whole new thing in this world. I have now seen things that Cloud tried to desperately trying to keep me away from and now I'm caught in it.

I sat on my bed and looked down as I fiddled the strings of Santiago's jacket with my fingers as I thought about the possibilities of me killed or forever stuck here as a slave for men to just come and go in this room.

No. I gotta keep positive. Cloud won't find me that easily or quick because He nor I know where this place but I won't be able to escape place this quick without something to aid me to navigate my way out of this place again. I knew I should've memorized which passage should I go to that metal door.