Chapter 45

You guys won me over. Fine, I'll finish this story and start with the editing the parts that's not mine and then start with Damanico's story, ok? Let's get this story back on track again!  :)

~~~~

Third person's Pov :

" Is everything moving smoothly today for tomorrow? " Cloud barked out.

Everyone in the room nodded in silence. It wasn't their first time to see Cloud this looking serious since this is a meeting but today, this was their first time to see Cloud this too serious. Even when the times when he gave off that somewhat cold and harsh demanding aura and tone, everyone would still be at ease and comfortable since they're used to it but now, it feels like they're on the edge of their seats as if he was going to kill them if there was a single or small mistake.

Jose turned to look at Damanico to ask what happened to Cloud but Damanico could only shook his head with a disapproving smile and continued looking at Cloud even if his glare could actually make the other bosses cower in fear or be on the edge of their seats.

Axcel frowned at Cloud when she had heard of his wife's disappearance and the time after using the bathroom, she had seen him ordered his men to take Luca and her family away but she spoke of nothing as she watched him in sympathy.

Antonio could only do nothing but look at his grandson. He was the only person who wasn't afraid of Cloud nor cower in his cool and deadly gaze. He knew this because he was like that too. But he knew that it was just a facade. Antonio could see that inside of him, just somewhere deep inside him, Cloud is depressed and was greatly affected when his wife was kidnapped. He knew the feeling too because he experienced it before when he was madly in love with Cloud's grandmother.

" Well? Any problems or questions with the plan to attack the Afritelli Familia? " Cloud asked in his tone.

None. Everyone was silent until someone opened his mouth and slowly spoke out the words but he was stuttering terribly.

" Signore Valentino. H-How's your wife? Is s-she doing well? "

Everyone stared at the man in a fearful expression and some gave him a sympathetic expression as if he was going to die soon. The man was unaware of what he said because he haven't heard the news yet of Keira's kidnapping as he looked at them as they keep on giving him the look that he wasn't supposed to ask that kind of question right now.

Suddenly, Cloud started to laugh a humorless laugh, causing everyone to stare at him with wide eyes, afraid of what he will do or say next.

" Her? She should be fine with them. Anyways, She is nothing to me and that child of mine she's carrying. I could just find another wife and have another child with her. "

That was when Axcel could no longer feel sympathy to him as anger replaced it. The moment she had heard him say that Keira and his child was meaningless to him, She felt like that glaze of his could no longer work on her.

" Are you she is meaningless and nothing to you? Well, From what I heard, you were depressed that she was gone and rumors says that you cheated on her with that suka. "

Now, All the stares where on Axcel  when she said those words but she didn't mind them as she looked at Cloud with such anger in her eyes. She had now understood why Luca was pissed and disappointed at her own brother.

" This meeting is over. Leave now, " was the only words Cloud replied.

" Is it true then? It was your fault that she got kidnapped- "

" Yes, fine! It was all my f-cking fault she was kidnapped. It was my fault for being so stupid into thinking that she was cheating on me with another man. It was my fault for not trusting and asking her who he is. It was my fault for not being completely honest with her! But in a thousand years, I will not cheat on her for any other woman!