Chapter 35

Keira's Pov :

Before she left the Villa...

" Please come and meet me here, Keira. I shall be waiting for you. "

My eyebrows furrowed as I kept on reading the letter over and over but the same words remain as they are written on the letter.

A few minutes ago, I just received this letter from one of the men in here. He never spoke anything as he gave me the letter and left with a nod.

But the thing is about this letter is that it didn't show any signature or name of the owner who wrote this to me except for the " To Keira Valentino. " Nothing. Not even an initial of some sort is written at the bottom or any part writeable in the letter.

I shook my head in disapproval about the letter and stood up from my seat. Maybe it's just a prank caused upon me or maybe the mailman read it wrong and gave it to the wrong person instead. But even so, in short, this is just simply a paper without an owner but I have to show this to Cloud first. This letter might contain something like a mini device tracker or something that the naked eye could not see easily.

Just when I was about to reach out to the door knob, I noticed something about the texture of the letter as I held it. Checking what's behind it is that some of the letters were slightly wrinkled than in the front. I didn't know and see it well since the room was dim due to the fact that curtains are closed.

I held the letter in my hand as I turned around and walked towards where the curtains covered the glass wall. With a swift swipe of the my hand, The curtains moved to the side, enabling warm bright light seep inside the room.

Taking a step back, I held the letter up towards the sun. Soon enough, Words began to form at the back of the paper and my eyes widened when I know who it is. I quickly went to the desk and wrote the address down in another paper.

After that, I immediately placed the letter inside the drawer and went to our walk in closet to change into the clothes we bought from Cassandra's store with some matching flats. With that, I went out of the room and headed towards the living room.

As I headed down, I spotted Gian walking across the main hallway towards somewhere. I quickly called out to him as I try my best to walk down the stairs as fast and as careful as I can. By that, I am slowly walking down the stairs, One by one.

Gian noticed me descending down the stairs slowly and carefully as He stopped and looked at me with a smile. He was kind enough to wait for me as I struggled to go down the stairs.

" Buon giorno, Señorita Valentino, " Gian greeted me cheerfully in his native language with a smile. Thank God, I picked up a bit of Italian words from Cloud and it's meaning.

" Good morning to you as well, Gian, " I greeted back with a smile. He beamed at me as He pointed me and the stairs back and forth with a slightly confused expression.

" So, Why were you such in a hurry? Well, Not that in a hurry since you walked down in a slow pace but you pregnant and all, it's understandable, " He said with a smile.

" It really is noticeable after all, " I murmured to myself, thinking that it wasn't noticeable because no one spoke anything about it asides from the people who already knew. Maybe they already knew but didn't want to voice it out.

" So, What can I be of service, Mrs. Valentino?, " Gian asked me politely with a smile.

" Oh, Uhmmm, Can you take me this address?, " I answered as I held the paper to him. He took it from me and looked at it, then me, then back to the paper.