Chapter Seventeen: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Like Ever!

Harry's P.O.V.

WHAT!?! I broke up with Lexy just two days ago. And now she's going out with Niall? What is the meaning of this? He can't just go and date my ex! That's not right! That's not what friends do! But we aren't friends. Man, I messed up. I can never forgive myself now...

"Hi Harry," she said. I smiled but she didn't smile back. Ow. That hurt.

Niall's arm was around her and they were eating ice cream... sloppily, the way we used to. They were giggling and smiling. Wow. I guess Niall really does like her. He cares for her more than I have cared for her... I REALLY messed up. How could I let jealousy get the best of me?  I can't stand it. I want her back.

Then my phone rang. "Ello?" I answered. "Oh hey Taylor!" I saw Lexy turned around. I had an idea. What if I make her jealous. Maybe that will win her back to me. But what about Taylor? Hmmmm.

"Yes, babe! Ohmergod. Ahahahah! You're so funny!" I saw Lexy gave me a weird look. Niall did too. Too much? Nahhh. I'll just bring it over the top. "I'll see you tonight? Yes! I know... I miss you, babe! Yeah, love you, too!" Then I blew kisses into the phone. "Bye, babe!" Then I hung up.

"Loud much?" Liam asked.

"Yep. I get to go to see Tay tonight!' I smiled cheekily.

"You know, you better watch for her. She's using you." Liam frowned.

"No she's not. You're just like Lexy! You're jealous!"

"Why would I be jealous, lad?"

"Because I got a girl, and you don't."

"Why would I care about getting girls? My heart is already on Stephanie. I like her."

"Oh. Well, I don't need your advice."

"Whatever you say, lad. I'm just warning you." Liam said and walked away. Should I listen to him?

Niall's P.O.V.

"Look at us. We look so silly!" I said and took out my phone. "Smile!" I said and snapped a picture.

"Send it to me, Nialler!"

"Will do, love!"

Then her phone buzzed. She opened it and looked at it. "Aww! Nialler!" she said and giggled.

"@NiallOfficial: @lexyluv14 we're pretty cute! pic.twitter.com/u8gLf36k912...

She snapped a picture of us and replied back: "@lexyluv14: @NiallOfficial yeah we are! Haha. I love you. :)"

I looked at the tweet and blushed. I replied: "@NiallOfficial: @lexyluv14 not as much as I love you!"

She looked at the tweet and smiled. I love this girl and she was finally mine.

Taylor's P.O.V.

I dialed up Selena Gomez. "Hey Tay!" She answered.

"Hey Selly, what up?"

"Not much? Just watching some old films and cutting up pictures of Justin Bieber. I hate that boy. All he cares about is his fans and his music. He even got mad at me when I came to his first sight of the Believe Tour. Can you believe him?"

"I know right? He's so immature. Haha. Girl, guess where I am?"

"Outside my house?"

"No! I'm in the UK!"

"Oh my God. Really?"

"Yeah. I'm going after Harry Styles."

"Why? He doesn't like you anyway."

"I don't care if he doesn't like me. I'm here, so I can make another million dollars by breaking his precious little heart. Then you, me, and Demi can party later. Duhhh!"

"Oh yeah! Duhhh! Haha!"

"I love being a celebrity!"

"Haha. Me too! Well, I gotta go. Love you, girl. Bye!"

"Bye Tay!" I hung up and turned around. There was standing Harry. He wasn't happy.

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm standing there, listening to her conversation with some girl. How dare she tried to use me? That's it. I'm breaking up with her.

"How much did you hear?" She asked.

"How much did you say?" I shot back at her.

"A lot." She answered.

"Then... a lot."

"Harry, I can explain."

"You don't need to. Just tell me why you're using me."

"Because..." then she blurts out everything. "You boys are world-wide famous. And everywhere you go, people know you. You're popular. You catch people's attention quickly. Especially girls. Millions of girls out there want you. And nobody wants me. I want attention, too! You do nothing but act stupid, and they think you're cute. I have to be a good role model for people."

"Being a good role model does not require you using people to make money out of them. Being a good role model means you do things that get people to see the beautiful you and they love you."

"I know that. I just-"

"Save it, Tay. I'm done with you... We are never ever getting back together. Like ever!" She stood there. Her mouth hung open in shock. "And don't try to make an album out of me. You'll just make a fool out of yourself." I said and walked away. Liam was right. And most of all, Lexy was right. I can't believe I didn't listen to her. She tried to help me, but I turned her down. I can't believe I fell for that.