Chapter One: Meeting Harry

Lexy's P.O.V.

"Come on, Stephanie! Hurry up, we need to get to the signing!!!" I yelled at her through the bathroom door. What was taking her so long?

"Alright! I'm coming! I'm almost done! Just give me a minute!" She answered. A minute later, she walked out of the bathroom door. She looked PHENOMENAL. All dressed up in white shorts and a plaid shirt, sleeves rolled up, silver dangles earings, her black hair curled at the tips. And I was getting jealous.

"Wow. You look amazing!"

"Thanks! I just hope Liam likes it when he sees it."

"I bet he will."

"Well, you look beautiful."

"Thanks. Not too flashy for the flirty one?"

"Not at all."

"Perfect."

"So do we have everything?"

"Our autographing books and our phones, let's go."

We got out of Stephanie's house and got in her car. A Lexus X300. I'm so jealous. But I'm so glad to have her as my best friend, living next to each other, sharing memories since we were eight.

I turned on the radio. Hello Ohio! Today is a beautiful day for many beautiful things. One, our world famous boyband ONE DIRECTION is coming!!!!!!!! We let out a scream as Stephanie drove on.

The radio continued on, Hurry up, fellow Directioners... they are on their way! They'll be there in five minutes!"

"Hurry Stephanie! Drive faster!"

"Ok ok! I'm already on the speed limit! And we're only a mile away. Calm yourself."

"I CAN'T!!! I'M GOING TO MEET THE WORLD FAMOUS BOYBAND IN THE WORLD!!! AND THEN I'LL MEET HARRY AND WE'LL GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!"

...

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Lexy was cray-cray. Sure, she's my best friend, but she's cray-cray when it comes to One Direction. When we got to the signing, it was packed. Everyone was already there, so we got in line... which was outside of the building.

There was a sign 15 feet away from us which read: ENTER THE COMPETITION TO WIN A FREE TRIP TO MEET ONE DIRECTION AND HANG OUT WITH THEM FOR A WEEK!

"Hold my spot," Lexy said, as she ran to the raffle table.

Lexy's P.O.V.

"Two raffle tickets please. One for my friend Stephanie and one for me."

"Ok, that would be $100 dollars." The lady behind the table announced.

"ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!?!"

"Yes, one hundred dollars."

"Oh Lord. This better be worth it."  I said as I hand her the money.

"Ok, now sign here and write your names on these tickets." I did as she told and she put her tickets into the raffle box. "Now I just need your phone number then you can go." I wrote down my number.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" She said.

I walked back to Stephanie and smiled, "I just entered both of us in a contest to meet One Direction personally and spend one free week with them!"

Stephanie smiled.

Beep beep. A new text message from Unknown. I flipped it open and read it. This is what is said:

CONGRADUALATIONS!! YOU JUST WON THE CONTEST TO MEET ONE DIRECTION. PLEASE ENTER INSIDE THE BUILDING AND SHOW THE SECURITY GUARDS THIS TEXT. THEY WILL LEAD YOU RIGHT TO THE BOYS SO YOU CAN MEET THEM. HAVE FUN AND THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

I screamed really loud that many fans turned to look at me. I ran out of  line and grabbed Stephanie's hand with me to the security guard. The security guard read the text message and let us through. My heart was thumping, racing at a million beats per second. Okay, not really, but it was incredibly fast. I cut in front of all the people until I reached the tables where the boys were sitting. I smiled cheekily and said, "Heyyy Harryyyyyyy!"

Harry looked up at me with a seductive look and smiled, "Hello." He took my hand and kissed it, saying, "You must be the winner of the contest! Congratualations!! Come backstage with us." Harry then pulled me to a room, as I drag along Stephanie. "Now stay here until the signing is over. Just give us fifteen more minutes, then we'll talk ." Harry then let go of my hand. He rushed back out and then he was gone.