Chapter Two: Going Home

Lexy's P.O.V.

"So I'm Harry," Harry said in his accent. It was so cute. I was fangirling inside. I was talking to a celebrity and most of all, HE WAS TALKING TO ME.

I just smiled widely and said, "Hi, I'm Lexy."

"Lexy... that's a beautiful name. And you are?" He said, pointing to Stephanie.

"I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph, or Stephy, or Stephanie, whichever one suits you best." She said really quickly. Obviously she was nervous. "So where's Liam?"

"Oh Liam. He's in the restroom. He'll be out in a minute. Come on girls, let's sit." Harry lead us to a VIP room. Harry sat on one couch and Stephanie sat in another. I sat next to Harry and she smirked.

"Would you like some tea?" Louis said, pouring out cups of tea. I nodded and Stephanie nodded. We each took a cup. "Sugar?"

"No thanks." I said.

"Suit yourself." Louis took out a container of sugar and dumped a pile into his. He was exactly the boy in the video diary, always joking around and laughing.

"Louis. isn't that too much sugar?" I heard Stephanie asked.

"Nope. In fact, it's NOT enough!" Louis started pouring more and more sugar on top of his teacup.

"Boo bear. Stop it."

Paul walked into the room, seeing us, he asked, "Are these the contestant winners?"

"Hello Paul! I'm Lexy, and this is Stephanie," I stood up and shook his hand.

"Well, hello Stephanie."

"Hello." She says shyly.

"Boys, I have some bad new, we are only allowed to have one contestant to come with us, not two. So one of you will go home."

I looked at Stephanie and she looked back at me. Our eyes widened.