Chapter Six: Flying High

Niall's P.O.V. 

We arrived at the airport around 10am, just two hours before lunch. Man, I'm hungry. 

Harry and Lexy are walking in front of me, holding hands. Oh how I wish that was me.

Liam's P.O.V. 

AWWWWW! Harry and Lexy are holding hands!!!! That is so cute!

Lexy's P.O.V. 

Oh my God. Why are people looking at me? I looked down and realized Harry was holding my hand. Oh my God. I'm fangirling inside. I checked my phone to see if Stephanie has texted me back yet... she hasn't and it's been one hour. What could she be doing? 

My hand was getting sweaty and tense when Harry looked at me. He said, "Don't worry. You'll be fine." 

But I wasn't worried about the plane ride, I was worried about Stephanie. Could she have already forgotten me? After one day? 

I squeezed Harry's hand a little tighter and she looked up at me, "What's wrong, Lexy?" 

"Nothing," I lied. 

"Really? You seem to be squeezing my hand awfully tight." 

"Sorry. I'm just nervous." I lied again. 

"Well, don't be. Just relax and have fun."

Harry's P.O.V. 

I woke up sometime later and saw that Lexy was leaning on me, asleep. Awww. She is so cute! 

I looked around. Niall was leaning on Liam, and they were both asleep. Zayn was leaning against the window, also asleep. Louis was on his iPhone, wayching a movie. 

"Psst. Boobear," I whispered. 

"Hey Haz!" 

"Shhhhhh!" 

"Oh. Sorry." 

"Can you get Lexy off of me? I need to pee. Just don't wake her up." 

"Ok," Louis said and got up. He lifted Lexy's head and freed me. I got up and ran to the restroom.

Lexy's P.O.V.

I woke up, seeing myself leaning on Louis... wait... LOUIS? I sat up. 

"Hello," he said. 

"Louis, what are you doing here? And where's Harry?" 

"Well, nice to see you, too, Lexy!" he said sarcastically. 

"Sorry, it's just that..." 

"I know. I know. I'm just kidding! Harry went to the bathroom. He told me to watch you." 

"Oh ok," I said, then I leaned my head against Louis' chest and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep again.