Chapter Fifteen: I Knew You Were Trouble

Lexy's P.O.V.

"Guys! Say 'hi' to my new girlfriend, Taylor Swift!" Harry said, walking in the flat, holding her hand. She smiled and waved. None of the others said anything. They just stood there in silence.

HE'S DATING TAYLOR SWIFT? THAT COUNTRY GIRL? HE'S ALREADY OVER ME? IT'S BARELY BEEN ONE DAY! ONE DAY AND HE MOVED ON! I'm screaming inside. I was steamed... with jealousy.

"Come on, guys! Don't be rude! Say hi!" He said.

"Hi!" We all murmured.

Taylor caught my eye and shot me a look. It wasn't one of those 'Hey, nice to meet you' look, it was one of those 'I hate you' look. I was uneased and moved towards Niall, gripping on his arm. Niall looked at me and said, "What's wrong?" He glanced at Harry and I knew he knew. Then he whispered in my ear, "You wanna talk about it?"

I tugged on his arm and we walked outside. "I don't know. Taylor. She looks different. And she was acting different. She doesn't seem like the singer she is."

"Oh her. She's probably just insecure. So just ignore her. Okay?" Niall kissed me on the cheek. And a feeling was created inside my tummy. It felt... weird.

We walked back inside and Louis was sitting on the couch. He smiled shyly. I smiled back. He smiled wider. Okay, that's just weird. I sat down next to Louis, "Hey Louis."

"Yeah?"

"I forgive you."

"Okay. Thanks Lexy." He said and hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. Friends?"

"Only if you don't wake me up every morning." I said. He shot me a confused look. I sighed and giggled, "Friends." We hugged again. It felt so nice to regain a friend. Maybe I didn't need Harry as my boyfriend. I have him as my friend, and that's all it mattered.

Louis' P.O.V.

It was so nice to be forgiven.

Lexy's P.O.V.

I walked over to the fridge, "Any drinks Niall? Louis? Liam? Zayn? Harry? Taylor?" They all wanted a beer except Liam. Innocent Liam. He only wanted a Pepsi.

I got out four beers and two Pepsis. I start handing out the drinks. By the time, I got to Harry, Taylor asked, "Where's my drink?"

"You didn't say anything, so I assumed you didn't want anything." She stood up and walked to the kitchen. I followed behind her. "So do you still want anything?"

"I'd like a Pepsi."

"Ok, here you go." I said and smiled.

She opened the can of Pepsi and poored it onto my shirt. "I want only Harry. Keep yourself away from him. He's mine." And then she walked out.

I went to Harry's room. I dragged my suitcase to Niall's room and slammed the door shut.

Niall's P.O.V.

Did Lexy just slammed the door? What's up with her? I walked to my door but tried to open it. It was locked. "Lexy, babe, can you open the door?"

"No."

"It's Niall. Please, baby, open the door. I'm worried."

She opened the door. Tears were drenched on the collar of her shirt and they were still streaming from her eyes. Her nose was red. And her shirt had Pepsi all over it. She looks a mess.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Will you come in?" She asked and I walk in. Then she closed the door and locked it. "Niall... she poured Pepsi all over me!"