Chapter Five: A Promise Of Death

Lexy's P.O.V. 

"Lexy..." I heard a dreary sound. "Lexy..." it called again... "LEXY!!!!!" Water hit me. My clothes are wet. 

I opened my eyes to who it was... to my suprise, it was Louis. I sat up and took hold of my pillow. I hit him with it and collapsed back onto the bed... off to sleep. 

"OW! Lexy!" Louis wailed. 

"You shouldn't have tried to wake me up!" 

"Well, you need to wake up!" 

"No. Five more minutes, Louis." 

"No. Now." He said as he pulled off my covers. 

"No." 

"Yes." He tugged at my feet. 

"Stop." " 

"Get up." 

"No." 

"Yes." He said as he pulled me towards one edge of the bed. I fell off the bed and onto the ground in front of Louis, "Good. You're up." And he smiled. What is wrong with that boy? 

I stood up and started towards Louis, "I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You." 

Louis started backing out and I chased after him. 

"Help me, Liam!" Louis yelled and Liam walked out of the bedroom, half asleep. Liam started towards me, but he was too late. I have Louis now... I jumped on Louis and he fell over. 

I sat on Louis' chest and bent my face really low, so low that we almost touched. I whispered into his ear, "Do it again, and I will harm you. This is not a threat, but a promise." 

Louis started coughing, "Ok. I'm sorry. Now can you please get off of me?" I sat still on his chest and smiled. Louis then called for Liam, "Liam. Please. Get. Her. Off. Of. Me." He coughed between each word. 

Liam then picked me up and put me on the ground, next to Louis. Louis got up and Liam patted his chest, "You alright?" 

"Yeah. Thanks Liam." 

"I should've told you. He's an early riser." Liam said as he turned to me. 

"Would've been good to know!" I said as I walked back into the room. 

I saw Haz was sitting on the bed when I entered. He was dressed as his typical self: nothing but boxers. 

"Morning!" He said. 

"Morning," I said and smiled. 

"How did you sleep last night?" 

"Pretty well... until this morning." 

"What happened?" 

"Louis happened." 

Harry chuckled and looked at me and apologized, "Sorry. I forgot to tell you. He's an early riser." 

"No shit sherlock!" 

"Sorry. Well on the bright side, we're flying to England! So get dressed."  

I smiled at Harry... I was going to the UK.