Chapter Fourteen: #Haylor

Harry's P.O.V.

I know I broke her heart. I had to. It was too much to deal with. Louis being an ass and stealing my girl and Niall taking over my part of what I love to do for her: giving her the perfect start to every morning: breakfast.

Liam and I were on the street, buying some coffee, when Liam caught my attention.

"Hey lad look, it's your ex- Taylor?" Liam said.

I looked up from looking at the pictures of Lexy and I in my wallet, "Who?"

"Taylor Swift. The country singer you used to date!"

"Oh her. Yeah."

I saw Tay started walked towards me. "Hey babe! I haven't seen you in a long time!" She said and hugged me. I had that feeling again, and it wasn't one of those feelings you get in your tummy when you meet me someone like Lexy, it felt sickly. I ignored it. "How have you been?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I just got out of a relationship. And what are you doing here around the streets of London?"

"Oh. Aww." She said and rubbed my back. "Well, maybe that girl doesn't deserve you..." and she hugged me again, but tighter. "I'm here because I'm on a tour..." Then she whispered something that I didn't quite catch.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm here for you, okay? Smile and be happy."

Liam's P.O.V.

Lexy was a beautiful and down-to-earth girl. What did she mean Lexy didn't deserve Harry? And what did she mean when she said she was to get another hit out of him? There was something up with her. I know it. I just do. That feeling inside me told me so. "Harry, I'm going home." I spoke up.

"Ok. I'm just spending time with Tay." He said.

I started walking home.

Harry's P.O.V.

It was awhile until I remembered some of the fun memories we had. Going to the zoo, drinking coffee. Great times. but not as great as they were with Lexy. I sighed.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing."

"Baby, that face does not look like nothing to me."

"Ok. I'm just still thinking about her."

"Who?"

"The girl I just broke up with..."

"Well don't. Think about happy things. Like rainbows and flowers."

"She had rainbows in her eyes and she smelled like flowers."

"Ok don't think about her."

"I can't."

"Try thinking about something else."

"Like what? Like who? And where?"

"Think about me." She said and smiled. I smiled shyly back at her.

...

"Tay, it's been nice seeing you and all. You were here for me when I'm heartbroken."

"Aww that's okay. I just here to be a friend, you know."

"I know, but still..." I said and looked into her blue eyes. "Taylor Swift, will you be honored to be my girlfriend, again?"

"Oh Harry!" She said and pressed her lips onto mine.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Perfect. Just perfect.