Chapter Nine: All Of Me

Niall's P.O.V.

Liam, Zayn, and Harry had an interview today, so Louis and meself get to spend time with Lexy today. Just us three. 

Louis was in the room with me. He was playing the piano in harmony as I was playing my guitar. Lexy was next to me. listening. "You guys are so talented," she saiid.

"Oh well, playing the guitar's not all that hard! I can teach you!' I said.

Her eyes lit up, "Really? Oh my gosh. Thank you Niall." And she hugged me. My heart skipped a beat and I was happy.

"Well, I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat, you coming guys?"

"Yeah. In a minute!" I heard them two say in unison. Weird.

Louis' P.O.V.

Man. Lexy's so gorgeous. Too bad she was Harry's... sigh...

"So how long have you been playing the piano, Louis', you're so talented with it." Lexy asked.

"Umm, I don't know. But quite awhile." I said and grinned widely, not trying to make anything awkward. Oop. I just did.

Lexy's P.O.V.

My tummy growled and make noises like a dying whale. Ugh. I was so hungry! I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, meeting up with Niall, "Sup Ni, whatcha making?"

"A sandwich. Or maybe four."

"Can I have one?"

"No." Niall said. "Go make it yourself, cunt."

I dropped my mouth opened. That hurt.

"I'm just kidding! I'll make one for you." And I smiled again. Niall's always teasing me.

Niall's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just called her a cunt. Man. Words slip out of my mouth too much. "Come on, Lexy! Let's play Mario Kart!" I said as I grabbed her arm and ran into my room.

 "Oh Mario Kart! I love this game!" She said.

"Hahahahaha! Me too, " I laughed. I tuned on my Wii and handed her a remote and wheel. "Pick a character," I said.

"Umm, Yoshi!"

 She just picked my favorite character! Now I have to pick another one. Okay. Mario.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" The monitor said. I sped on my Mario bike as fast as I could, but unfornately, Lexy was beating me. She was just too good at this game.

"Haha. Lexy! I got the golden mushroom! I will beat you now!" I teased her. I loved teasing her. She always has a cute expression on her face and the way she laughs afterwards... too beautiful.

"Not this time, Horan! I got the Star Power!" and she sped ahead of me. HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?

"Winner: Player 1: Yoshi!" The monitor read.

She giggled, "I'm good at this game. I think I forgot to tell you. Hahaha!"

"Well not this time, three out of five?"

We raced again and again, trying different vehicles and different scenery and routes. She still beat me. Every. Single. One.

"Sorry, Niall! But I'm too good for you!" She said.

"Five out of nine?" I asked jokingly.

"Give it up. You'll never be as good as me!" and she giggled again.

Her beautiful laugh. I just can't stand that.

"Niall, I going to the bathroom. While then, keep practicing, maybe one day you'll beat me." And she giggled again.

Lexy's P.O.V.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to Niall's room. I stood at the doorway, watching Niall. Haha. He sucks, but this is so funny.

 "Niall," I said.

He paused the game and turned to me, "Yes? I'm ready to play another game. I want to win."

"Haha. I'll do that later, but I'm getting another sandwich. Want any?"

"Yes. Three please." and he smiled. That gorgeous smile of his. He's like a little boy.

I walked to the kitchen and started making four sandwiches when I heard a beautiful melody. It was Louis, playing the piano, harmonically. I quietly crept  in the room and stood behind him. He still didn't notice me. "You are really talented, " I whispered when he was done.

 Louis startled, turned around, "Oh hey Lexy. Sorry, didn't see you there."

"It's okay, I was just admiring your beautiful music. You play so well."

"Thank you. Do you play any instruments?"

"Yeah. I play the piano."

"I never heard you play."

"That's because you've only known me for a week, Louis, but listen to this," she said. Louis got up from the piano bench and Lexy sat down. She started playing, "All of Me." by Jon Schmidt. (btw: here's the link to this phenomenal song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAZIQ-vpdw ... okay, so it doesn't work here. Just google up the song and you'll find it on the youtube channel: ThePianoGuys!)

I stared at her flawless fingers in amazement. I didn't know she had such talent.

Niall's P.O.V.

Man, what's taking her so long to make four sandwiches? I paused the Wii game and walked out of my room, then I suddenly heard a beautiful melody. Whoa. I never heard Louis played this before. I crept behind the door and saw Louis was standing. Wait... if Louis is standing, then who's playing this song? Is it... it couldn't be... Lexy? That talented? I took out my phone and started recording her in secret. 

Lexy's P.O.V.

I brought the song to it's ending. Then I heard a clap outside the room and Niall walked in, "Oh my God! Wow! Fantastic!" He said, walking up to me. He held my the shoulders, looked into my eyes, and said, "You have talent. Don't ever let that go. Keep it with you and show others what you got. It's what makes you beautiful."

I blushed at that. Was Niall really complimenting me?

"Now, you need to know how to play guitar, and then you can be in the band." Niall said and winked. DID HE JUST WINKED AT ME?

He took a guitar from one of the stands and sat down. "Lexy, sit on me."

"What?" I said, not sure if I heard that right.

"Sit on me." I walked over to Niall and sat on his lap. His Irish accent started to whisper into my ear, "Now the first thing you need to know is the proper way to hold a guitar. It certainly does not matter on whether you right-handed or left-handed. First you hold it like this, then your fingers on this hand goes here on the neck of the guitar."

"Like this?" I said, positioning my hands on the strings.

"Yes. Perfect." Niall said. He then took my other hand and put it over the body of the guitar. "Now you strum it." And he gently held my fingers and strummed it. "You're a natural." He said and smiled.

I smiled. I like this.

"So what song do you want to learn to play?" He asked.

"Little Things."

"Oh well, that's easy, you only have to learn the chords to play. You think you can do it?"

"Yes." I said eagerly.

"Well here goes..." and Niall took my hands and guide me through every single step.