Mates

I shot up in bed, disturbed slightly. A pleasant smell filling my senses. I brought my gaze over to the clock, on the nightstand: 23:50.

It's still my birthday! I looked around, following the enjoyable smell.

It lead me downstairs, through the hallway and into the living room.

Hahaha
Hehehe
Hohoho

There were three laughs coming from the said room. I walk in to see an older looking male with a very heart shaped smile. As I walk further in I saw another man, he was so handsome. I rubbed my eyes, assuming I was dreaming. There was also Namjoon, sitting beside them.

"Oh, Yoongi. You're awake. This is Hoseok, and this is Seokjin, my two friends," he explained, pointing to the said persons.
We all said a small hi. I could tell the the boys were cooing at me.
"Are you alright, Yoongi?" Seokjin asked calmly.
"Uh-... yeah. C-could I talk to Joon for a second...?" I asked, a little nervous from the extra attention.

Namjoon got up and walked with me to the kitchen, obligingly .
"Is everything alright? You look a little shaken up?"

"So, uh... it-it's my eighteenth birthday, today. A-and I was meant to find out wh-who my mate was. A-and, uh- I-I just caught-caught the cent a-and I came down a-and it-it came from... from y-you... Joonie, a-are you my m-mate?" I blurted out, saying the last part slowly.

He stood there, in a daze. I could see the wheals churning in his head, processing this information.
"Yoongi *sigh*... *chuckle* you have no idea how long I've waited for this day. I'm so happy that you've finally found out," he hugs me tightly, making me jump slightly at the sudden touch, "I've wanted to do this for so long!"

Do what?

"Do what?" I asked, following the instructions of my inner monologue.
He didn't answer. He stepped closer and placed a protective arm around me. He puts his other hand on the side of my face gently, like touching me any harder would make me break.
He leans closer. Our faces inches away, making my breath hitch in my throat.
He got even closer, our mouths almost touching.

He presses his lips against mine ever so gently.Our mouths fitting perfectly yet not fitting at all. Even though this wasn't our first kiss, it felt like it was and I'd cherish it like it was.
He pulled me closer, my arms wrapping around his shoulders.
My head was clouded and all I wanted was for the kiss to last forever and to get as close to him as humanly possible.

"Uh hm!"
Upon hearing another being, we pulled away from each other immediately, both our heads snapping in the direction the voice came from.
Realising what we had just done, my face turned beat red, using the sleeves of my oversized hoodie to hide.
"I didn't realise you two were... intimate," Hoseok smirked.
"Well... yeah. I guess we are *chuckle*" Joon said, looking down at me. I nodded, not knowing how to respond.

"Aww, cute. He's gone all shy," he cooed as I hid behind Joon a bit. I could feel my littlespace coming.
"Hey, Yoongi *chuckle* he doesn't bite, I promise," Namjoon joked.
I looked up at him with innocent eyes. My littlespace had come.
"Doonie... 'm tired," I whined as I rubbed my eyes.
He looked down at me, a little confused.
"Okay, I'll take you back to bed, yeah?" he replied, really calmly.
I nodded, "Yes pwease."

Once we reached the bedroom, I didn't want to let go and cling to him. He tried pulling me off but I gripped his shirt tighter, not wanting to be separated.
"Baby, let go please," he asked calmly. Despite his soothing voice I didn't wanna let go. I shook my head violently so he would know I really didn't want to. He sighed in defeat- or so I thought- as he sat down with me in his lap.

"Why aren't you letting go, baby? Is something wrong?" He asked gently. I felt safe in his arms and decided I could tell him how I felt.
"Dada will weave-weave me an Yoonie will be wonewy an sad because dat-dat would mean dada no wike me..." I explained slowly, stopping often to find the right words to fit the sentence.

He looked down at me with a rather shocked expression, his mouth moving as if to say something but nothing came out.
After a while of trying, words finally came out his mouth, "Baby, I'd never leave you. One, I love you. Two, you're my mate. Three, you are the cutest, kindest, funniest and most thoughtful person I know. Why would I want to leave you?"

All I did was shrug and look him in the eyes, "Promise?"

He locked eyes with mine and answered, "Promise!"
At last, feeling satisfied, I let him put me into bed. Once I was comfortable and in a nice position, I let Namjoon lift the covers over me and tuck me in.

"Sleep well, baby. I'll see you in the morning, okay? I love you," he whispered as he kissed my forehead.
"Wuv you do," I replied sleepily.

A/N: this chapter is so short, I know, sorry. I'll try and make a long one next!!