Bump

A/N: due to the last chapters being so sensitive I've made this one more fluffy and lighthearted!! Hope you enjoy! Sort of 🫢

Oh also 🤪

time skiiiiiip

"Joon! Quick! Come here! Joon!" I yelled from the bathroom, sound travelling louder than expected due to the door being left ajar.

The sound of feet smacking onto the floor filled the house. The sound getting louder as they got closer, "What?! What is it?! Is everything okay?! Are you alright?!"
Namjoon came running into the room, sweat forming on his forehead, a insanely worried expression forged upon his face.

I ran to him - through the little space between us - and dragged him over to where I was standing, in front of the full size mirror.

"Look!" I squealed, lifting my shirt. Joon now went from concerned to confused. He wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to be showing him.
"Wait... what's up?" He asked moving closer to me, holding me by the waist.

I giggled at his confusion finding it quite cute that he hadn't noticed. I pushed him down onto his knees so he could see it better. However it was a bad move as he got the slightly wrong idea, causing me to burst into laughter at the inappropriate position.

Once I'd calmed down a little, I properly explained the situation.
"Look at my tummy, Joonie!" I giggled, covering my mouth with my remaining hand - that was very much made into a sweater paw.

I turned my stance to the side so he could see properly. At this, his eyes widened with a sparkle in them. "Oh my god~ You have a little bump~" he squealed, hugging me around my waist while giving the bump little kisses.

"Joonie~ stop, that tickles," I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness, glad that it wasn't just me that felt this way. He did stop, but instead picked me up and spun me around before taking me to the living room.
"What about a movie and snacks, hmm? Does that sound good?" He asked, laying me down gently.

I giggled at his sudden gentleness but adhered to it, enjoy it a lot. Perhaps it was the hormones that were courseing through me that allowed such gentle touches or maybe it was simply that I enjoyed them, whichever it was I wouldn't be sure of. But what I did know was, in that moment I felt my happiest. No matter the amounts of days me and Joon have gone on dates (that I love and treasure); or me and Jimin have gone on silly little adventures; or even the time when Eomma Park took us out on trips to the countryside or the beach, I couldn't find anytime where I had felt this good about my life, my appearance or my family. Not a single worry if those entered my mind in that moment, nothing but joy was flowing through me.

However that bliss didn't last too long when...

b a n g

A/N: don't get me wrong... this was supposed to be a happy chapter... and it still is... and this was supposed to be a longer chapter... that I suppose it isn't... but ugh read on to find out what the bang was 🤠